TastyNuggz

Old Wisdom Tree: Town Map Access Is Broken

On any other town which has a storage manager, you can access the town through the map and see what items have been stored in the town's storage or the horses in the stable. When I select this town on the map and choose the option at 12:00 on the radial wheel (enter), there is no option to press "Y" and view what's in storage or what's in stable it just shows the town.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TastyNuggz said:

On any other town which has a storage manager, you can access the town through the map and see what items have been stored in the town's storage or the horses in the stable. When I select this town on the map and choose the option at 12:00 on the radial wheel (enter), there is no option to press "Y" and view what's in storage or what's in stable it just shows the town.

Bump

On 8/17/2019 at 5:25 AM, TastyNuggz said:

23 hours ago, CunningGal said:

Same issue NA/Xbox X

On 11/12/2019 at 7:22 AM, Valderama said:

I thought so btw. is the map access a bug. Please fix because important.

Thanks for letting us know! Did you submit a ticket yet? 

CM Valtarra