Jump to content
lancia12

How do you train Instant Accel????????????

Recommended Posts

I deplore, despise, hate the horse mini game on the xbox.  There is an easy enough trick to train something like sprint that involves breaking the sprint with a jump.  The same "trick" is sometimes used with instant accel but my button doesn't always trigger it.  So it's totally random when it kicks off and I have to just hold the button down or mash it until it does.  There is no way to break the animation because the second it starts it's too late.  The mini game screen that displays for .000000000003 seconds is totally useless.  Does it at least give skill increase when you fail?  So I just have to fall off my f-ing horse 10 million times before it is leveled??

How are people training this skill?  PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID MINI GAME!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lancia12 said:

I deplore, despise, hate the horse mini game on the xbox.  There is an easy enough trick to train something like sprint that involves breaking the sprint with a jump.  The same "trick" is sometimes used with instant accel but my button doesn't always trigger it.  So it's totally random when it kicks off and I have to just hold the button down or mash it until it does.  There is no way to break the animation because the second it starts it's too late.  The mini game screen that displays for .000000000003 seconds is totally useless.  Does it at least give skill increase when you fail?  So I just have to fall off my f-ing horse 10 million times before it is leveled??

How are people training this skill?  PLEASE FIX THIS STUPID MINI GAME!

Find a farm with a fence run  near the fence in circles that you don't fall that far. Also unequip your main hand weapon=10 times faster to mount your horse☺ you will get a little bit less xp for failing the minigame but not much less. You can train  1 horseskill in between 30 to 50 minutes. for the other skills look how you fall of, if you fall backwards lean to a wall=no extra way to the horse etc be creative. Hope this helps good luck😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, R4GE0fW4R said:

Find a farm with a fence run  near the fence in circles that you don't fall that far. Also unequip your main hand weapon=10 times faster to mount your horse☺ you will get a little bit less xp for failing the minigame but not much less. You can train  1 horseskill in between 30 to 50 minutes. for the other skills look how you fall of, if you fall backwards lean to a wall=no extra way to the horse etc be creative. Hope this helps good luck😆

thanks for the info.  I will give it a try.  Anyone but me think that this mini game is a complete waste of time?  it add ZERO value.  It's just a total time sink...as if we needed more ways to spend time.  It would be one thing if it added something to the game but it doesn't.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lancia12 said:

thanks for the info.  I will give it a try.  Anyone but me think that this mini game is a complete waste of time?  it add ZERO value.  It's just a total time sink...as if we needed more ways to spend time.  It would be one thing if it added something to the game but it doesn't.  

It's obviously to encourage people to buy training coupon. Like pretty much everything in this game it's all designed around how much money they can milk through making stuff in game as difficult & $hit as possible.

Love the game but really despise PA with their shady money making scams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

It's obviously to encourage people to buy training coupon. Like pretty much everything in this game it's all designed around how much money they can milk through making stuff in game as difficult & $hit as possible.

Love the game but really despise PA with their shady money making scams.

Agreed. Everything in this game pushes you towards the cash shop. Otherwise enjoy hours and hours and hours of grinding........ fun..... 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pratorean said:

If you have high enough Training skill you can get horsetrainer clothes. They give 15% more horseskill exp

 

This... People forget there are Fine Horse Trainer/Silver Embroidered Horse clothes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dulces said:

 

This... People forget there are Fine Horse Trainer/Silver Embroidered Horse clothes.

They give only mount exp, but professional Trainer Clothes give much more: Training exp +10, mount exp +15, horseskill exp +15, capture Chance +15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...