Sign in to follow this  
Hedonist_Jester

Patrigio

What good will 50% off energy costs be for Patrigio when his prices arent the 50-300% that theyre supposed to be? You cant tell me you all haven't noticed him being completely out of whack.

When he first came out, it would take about 1 in seven to see something that WASNT a black stone bundle. It would take approximately 1 in 21 to get a deal that would at least be priced below what the current market cost was.

Since the last Patrigio event (ninja release) ended, i've spent 350 energy every 4 hours, and another 3500 energy every 20 hours (pearl beddin it) on browsing the black market. Thats well over 800 views at his wares.

I've seen ONE ITEM in that time that was priced comparably to CM... and 40 to 50 gold items that were so rediculously priced nobody would touch them with MrPays wallet.

I believe this is because of the event ending, and Patrigio being "reverted" to a price list/base that is completely borked. Yes, RNG is involved... but just like when horse breeders in the know deduced long before PA admitted to there being no T8s in the game... I fairly sure of my findings and would like this fixed. Id also like a statement about it being fixed so I can go back to spending my energy.

• Like 1

If everything he offered was at a discount, the market would be flooded with boss gear, driving down the value of it all. Also he's a nice source for cheap armor stones.  Also we won't get 50% energy off unless NA grows 10 trees, haven't seen any fully grown yet, I doubt will hit that mark. 

Just bad luck dude. I had a crazy dry spell during the events getting absolutely nothing and my recent pass rolled a kutum and dande at 240m and two griffons at 140m. That was out of less than 40 rolls.

Edited by justfaded

I've gotten all my boss armors besides bhegs which I already had for like 90 to 120m. Yes I've seen bad deals to but every now and then I catch a gem I make hundreds of millions on especially of I lvl it to tri(3x dim tree armors) 

I'd imagine it's over priced due to the fact your not having to acquire the items through the normal means, it makes no sense to encourage players to skip content and to skip putting in some effort to obtain items. None the less they've provided a way to do so, probably to curtail all the gripes about having to be on during times for bosses etc... to actually get the gear. Seems even that can't please everyone.

Patrigio's code is 50%-300% of base item CM price. It's been that way since he came out, and there are more reasons to hus existence than merely providing the energy spender with an alternate means of aquiring boss gear. The OP is in regards to his code being off of normal, either through lack of correct tabling or not being adjusted to actual market conditions.

If is not a complaint about finding items at 300% base... that is expected.