Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
viper1745

Please Mouse and Keyboard support

Recommended Posts

BDO will be great again if y'all add mouse and keyboard support  for xbox one it would make playing and navigating the game so much easier than with the controller. and you guys could seperate controller and mouse and keyboard users so it wont "be unfair for controller users". witch i cant see how it be unfair i play Tera online on the pc with controllers all these years before i start playing BDO when it first release here in the North America not once i complained  

Edited by viper1745
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, viper1745 said:

BDO will be great again if y'all add mouse and keyboard support  for xbox one it would make playing and navigating the game so much easier than with the controller. and you guys could seperate controller and mouse and keyboard users so it wont "be unfair for controller users". witch i cant see how it be unfair i play Tera online on the pc with controllers all these years before i start playing BDO when it first release here in the North America not once i complained  

GO PLAY PC THEN. I WISH I COULD DOUBLE CAPS LOCK THIS. 

BDX and its UI was designed specifically for the controller. if you have problem with this then you should really move on with your life and stop playing console black desert. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99% of console players don’t have a keyboard and mouse attached. I don’t think they would consider it. Maybe what you should be asking is for a fresh start server on the pc?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 3:10 AM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

GO PLAY PC THEN. I WISH I COULD DOUBLE CAPS LOCK THIS. 

BDX and its UI was designed specifically for the controller. if you have problem with this then you should really move on with your life and stop playing console black desert. 

 

you know something i would play the pc version but i got board of it cause i been playing it on the pc since 2016 the first day it got release one the pc... this game really isn't meant to be playing with a controller but that ok i got away to play this game with a mouse and keyboard since you guys are scared of a mouse and keyboard for some reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 6:09 AM, Shockelite said:

99% of console players don’t have a keyboard and mouse attached. I don’t think they would consider it. Maybe what you should be asking is for a fresh start server on the pc?

do you know that for a fact? and in what study you fallow to back that fact up i know many gamers use the mouse and keyboard since razor release the razor turret... and in case you wounder yes i do got the razor turret

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, viper1745 said:

do you know that for a fact? and in what study you fallow to back that fact up i know many gamers use the mouse and keyboard since razor release the razor turret... and in case you wounder yes i do got the razor turret

Jesus dude. I'm playing this game since March 1st early access, progressing step by step, and I'm currently lvl 61 500 gs striker HAPPILY grinding and enjoying my game every day. Guess what - there is thousands of console players enjoying BDX on CONTROLLERS just like I do.

I'm a console fan, I love my console, I love my Black Desert, I don't even own a PC so why oh why would I want to play this on M+K? I have a Razer Wildcat controller with d-pad mapped to the back paddles and I'm perfectly fine.

It was said earlier that you obviously cannot catch up with PC progression and what you need is a fresh PC server or region. 

Go away, we don't want you here cause you obviously don't belong here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always used keyboard / mouse being a mmo vet and initially would of liked to use kb/m. Once you get use to it its ok and i would not like to use kb/m now. I played bdo on xbox first then pc, I expect it maybe quite frustrating coming from the pc bdo to console bdo. Probably would need a keyboard channel on the server and enough players to populate it to work.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Jesus dude. I'm playing this game since March 1st early access, progressing step by step, and I'm currently lvl 61 500 gs striker HAPPILY grinding and enjoying my game every day. Guess what - there is thousands of console players enjoying BDX on CONTROLLERS just like I do.

I'm a console fan, I love my console, I love my Black Desert, I don't even own a PC so why oh why would I want to play this on M+K? I have a Razer Wildcat controller with d-pad mapped to the back paddles and I'm perfectly fine.

It was said earlier that you obviously cannot catch up with PC progression and what you need is a fresh PC server or region. 

Go away, we don't want you here cause you obviously don't belong here. 

sorry pal i am not going no where pal you are not the owner of Pearl Abyss and that would be something my 15 year old would say just admit it dude you are scared

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shadi said:

Always used keyboard / mouse being a mmo vet and initially would of liked to use kb/m. Once you get use to it its ok and i would not like to use kb/m now. I played bdo on xbox first then pc, I expect it maybe quite frustrating coming from the pc bdo to console bdo. Probably would need a keyboard channel on the server and enough players to populate it to work.   

its not i am use to the mouse and keyboard its ever since i have carpal tunnel surgery done in both of my hands few years ago ever since i cant hold the controller for long period of time i had to hook up my titan 2 and set up my mouse and keyboard up...

Edited by viper1745

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

36 minutes ago, viper1745 said:

sorry pal i am not going no where pal you are not the owner of Pearl Abyss and that would be something my 15 year old would say just admit it dude you are scared

I feel for your hand condition but otherwise you are annoying AF. We've been around since the game was announced on xbox and it was clearly stated - no mouse and keyboard outside of typing in chat. Is this so hard to acknowledge? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

 

I feel for your hand condition but otherwise you are annoying AF. We've been around since the game was announced on xbox and it was clearly stated - no mouse and keyboard outside of typing in chat. Is this so hard to acknowledge? 

what you mean AF? and about the annoying bit i take that as a complement...

Edited by viper1745

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey coming from someone that has corpal tunnel in both hands adding mouse and keyboard would be great I can’t hold the controller for long periods of time so I say they need to add it. like how hard can it be too add mouse and keyboard support? They could add it in a update with own servers for m&k users since you guys are complaining about its unfairrrrr and it’s simple to get a mouse and keyboard. So deal with it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Hey coming from someone that has corpal tunnel in both hands adding mouse and keyboard would be great I can’t hold the controller for long periods of time so I say they need to add it. like how hard can it be too add mouse and keyboard support? They could add it in a update with own servers for m&k users since you guys are complaining about its unfairrrrr and it’s simple to get a mouse and keyboard. So deal with it.

yeah that way mens can be seperated from the boys LOL 😂🤣😂

Edited by viper1745

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 9:07 PM, viper1745 said:

do you know that for a fact? and in what study you fallow to back that fact up i know many gamers use the mouse and keyboard since razor release the razor turret... and in case you wounder yes i do got the razor turret

I don’t. But it’s got to be a pretty close estimate. I’m not against the idea, just saying they probably won’t for a small percentage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...