Cool cool 😁 Then I guess my luck at finding them is as good as getting Laila's petal; as in I have none lol. Thanks a bunch for the replies 😉

**** I can’t even get the honey to be able to use.. I’ve got a bunch preordered on CM. Can’t craft it for what ever reason.. I’ve tried using the recipe given both in the crafting notes and through multiple sources and all I get is the message saying the crafting isn’t working (even when I use more ingredients than necessary) 

Just now, Downtain said:

**** I can’t even get the honey to be able to use.. I’ve got a bunch preordered on CM. Can’t craft it for what ever reason.. I’ve tried using the recipe given both in the crafting notes and through multiple sources and all I get is the message saying the crafting isn’t working (even when I use more ingredients than necessary) 

You can get the Top-Quality cooking honey by processing (grinding) beehives that you shoot down with matchlock rifle in the woods just north of Balenos Forest node (you can also rent matchlock for 2 contributions pts there). Fair warning, the RNG for getting Top-quality cooking honey isn't great, especially if you're processing lvl is below professional. 

As for the crafting not working when you try to make Special Honey Jar, a few possible reasons might be: using regular cooking honey instead of Top-quality cooking honey (gotta use blue quality item for this one); mistaking vinegar for Essence of liquor (done this so many times lol); trying to craft in processing tab instead of at alchemy tool/station; trying to craft it at cooking tool/station.

Finally, this is the recipe that I've been using no probs: 2 Top-Quality cooking honey, 5 Fruit of Abundance, 1 Essence of liquor, 2 Purified water  and craft at Alchemy station

Hopefully this helped to some degree 🙂

3 hours ago, FaythsRequiem said:

You can get the Top-Quality cooking honey by processing (grinding) beehives that you shoot down with matchlock rifle in the woods just north of Balenos Forest node (you can also rent matchlock for 2 contributions pts there). Fair warning, the RNG for getting Top-quality cooking honey isn't great, especially if you're processing lvl is below professional. 

As for the crafting not working when you try to make Special Honey Jar, a few possible reasons might be: using regular cooking honey instead of Top-quality cooking honey (gotta use blue quality item for this one); mistaking vinegar for Essence of liquor (done this so many times lol); trying to craft in processing tab instead of at alchemy tool/station; trying to craft it at cooking tool/station.

Finally, this is the recipe that I've been using no probs: 2 Top-Quality cooking honey, 5 Fruit of Abundance, 1 Essence of liquor, 2 Purified water  and craft at Alchemy station

Hopefully this helped to some degree 🙂

As I said. I am using the correct ingredients / number of ingredients (even tried to use extra of each to make sure). Only thing in the residence is alchemy tools so that’s not the issue either. I tried with the top-tier honey first with no success, then tried with the other grades of honey as well still with no success. I am using essence of liquor for sure as well as I bought it off the CM so no way I would mistake it for vinegar since I actually typed the name of the item in to buy it. 

Im hoping by doing afk fishing all night I’ll eventually get pedals so I can finally get the dang fairy.. been over a week and still haven’t got a single pedal yet. 

I wish you the best luck. Hopefully you manage to get some fishing and/or you figure out what the issue is with being unable to craft Special Honey Jars

• Like 1