Voranius

[XBOX NA] AncientOnes recruiting mature adult gamers

We are always looking to add more Mature players for our fun and growing PVX guild, we are a laid back guild NO DRAMA. We  many guild buffs, AP, ACC, Gathering and Fishing, health buffs.  Please feel free to contact me in game, our home server is M3 & we have discord.

18 hours ago, Chris3485 said:

We are always looking to add more Mature players for our fun and growing PVX guild, we are a laid back guild NO DRAMA. We  many guild buffs, AP, ACC, Gathering and Fishing, health buffs.  Please feel free to contact me in game, our home server is M3 & we have discord.

On 1/3/2020 at 1:38 PM, Chris3485 said:

We are always looking to add more Mature players for our fun and growing PVX guild, we are a laid back guild NO DRAMA. We  many guild buffs, AP, ACC, Gathering and Fishing, health buffs.  Please feel free to contact me in game, our home server is M3 & we have discord.

We are always looking to add more Mature players for our fun and growing PVX guild, we are a laid back guild NO DRAMA. We  many guild buffs, AP, ACC, Gathering and Fishing, health buffs.  Please feel free to contact me in game, our home server is M3 & we have discord.

We are always looking to add more Mature players for our fun and growing PVX guild, we are a laid back guild NO DRAMA. We  many guild buffs, AP, ACC, Gathering and Fishing, health buffs.  Please feel free to contact me in game, our home server is M3 & we have discord. Also anyone interested in our guild in BDO we also have one with the same name on Bless Unleashed with the same standards as we have black desert.

Hey there,

Been playing BDO for about a week now, so very new.  I'm really enjoying my time and was looking for a guild to join.  Based on your description of the guild it would be a great fit.  Pretty active, about 1-2 hours a night during the week and weekends completely free.  I'll message the gamertag listed tonight when I'm home from work.  My gt is bigbucsnowammys (I know that looks like alphabet soup lol; big-bucs-no-wammys)