NorwayChan

Horse Racing

Hello ♡

While I was questing i came across what looked like a horse race area. I looked it up online to see if you can race horses and you can but, only for pc. I was wondering if there is a way to horse race in black desert for xbox? If there coming out with it? Or if they just are not gonna add this feature at all. Thanks ♡

Pretty much safe to assume that everything you see on the NA PC version will be on xbox eventually. So we should get horse racing, likely after we finally get T8's.

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much ♡ and i was wondering if you (or anyone else) know if you can find t5 horses in the wild? I've asked in game a few times and got yes's but I still cannot seem to find one, even after switching servers and switching spots.

7 hours ago, NorwayChan said:

Thank you so much ♡ and i was wondering if you (or anyone else) know if you can find t5 horses in the wild? I've asked in game a few times and got yes's but I still cannot seem to find one, even after switching servers and switching spots.

T4's yes, i've not had any wild T5's yet but others have. Breeding up to T7's is the limit until they sort T8's out.