Asahiage

Terrible performance on PS4 pro

Unplayable, terrible , broken and etc. Camera handling is horrible (Inconsistent sensitivity). Stutterings, unstable fps. Disable uncap fps mode (and set cap to 30 as regular ps4). Repair game! Atm I regret that I spend money on this.

• Sad 2

I am having same problems and i can understand you very well. But we have to wait atleast a couple of weeks because it just launched and they have to fix these things in order to earn money and save their reputation. Xbox1 is cool at this moment after months of updates.Be patient please. :)

3 hours ago, houx said:

I am having same problems and i can understand you very well. But we have to wait atleast a couple of weeks because it just launched and they have to fix these things in order to earn money and save their reputation. Xbox1 is cool at this moment after months of updates.Be patient please. :)

It's not that the game has just come out. And the fact that this is a finished product for which a certain price is set. Goods of inadequate quality. Why do I still have to wait until it is repaired? 

In addition to first post: There is annoying acceleration (holding right or left direction of analog stick stick of dualshock 4) in game which should be an option in settings.

Why do I still have to wait until it is repaired? 

Because it is software. 

Software of all kinds need revisions and upkeep. It will keep being maintained aslong as the company supports it. This statemant includes every game, OS, website, modem, phone, ATM, etc you have ever and will ever use in your lifetime. 

I have the same problem here!

I have ps4 pro and i activated 4k from settings and the graphic is terrible! Not mention that i have like 20 FPS! Or lower

• Like 1

Same issue, PS4 Pro. Was fine last two days and all of a sudden today the game is unplayable. The latency/Framerate is horrible. Sometimes the game freezes for 5+seconds in combat.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neceroshan said:

Same issue, PS4 Pro. Was fine last two days and all of a sudden today the game is unplayable. The latency/Framerate is horrible. Sometimes the game freezes for 5+seconds in combat.

Same exact deal here. Ran great until the games official launch. This needs to be fixed asap. It's unplayable in combat. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 12:28 PM, Asahiage said:

It's not that the game has just come out. And the fact that this is a finished product for which a certain price is set. Goods of inadequate quality. Why do I still have to wait until it is repaired? 

In addition to first post: There is annoying acceleration (holding right or left direction of analog stick stick of dualshock 4) in game which should be an option in settings.

So i know exactly what you are talking about, and i think the main issue is, there is an option for camera to follow where you run towards

and even though i have it turned on, if i am running and turn with left stick the body of my toon, then the camera fights how i want it to look

essentially meaning that the option to turn it off does nothing cause movement still makes the camera follow where the character is facing

21 minutes ago, Hzrdus said:

So i know exactly what you are talking about, and i think the main issue is, there is an option for camera to follow where you run towards

and even though i have it turned on, if i am running and turn with left stick the body of my toon, then the camera fights how i want it to look

essentially meaning that the option to turn it off does nothing cause movement still makes the camera follow where the character is facing

True. Unusual control for me. But by acceleration I meant increasing speed of camera after short holding right analog stick on left/right directions. Leads to losing precision.

Im willing to be patient for them to patch I just wish there was something said from them. I’m on WiFi but i have tested everything. My ping is under 16 every game runs smoothly and so did this before official launch. I keep thinking its on my end but it cant be.

The part that is weird other friends are playing and not having the issues we are experiencing.

Have you noticed that if you have quests active, the lagg is much worse? Its like the game freezes abit every time the quest log updates for each kill/update. Same with gathering..

• Like 1

Same here, also get...i guess travel lag, everythings going fine then i hit random loading screens and jump backwards after it loads some 100 meters sometimes, this can happen over and over in a short time or once/twice in a long time

NA Serendia2

• Like 1