Fury091014

Xbox PS4 cross platform?

I stopped playing on Xbox one x went back to the PC version, thinking about coming back to BDX but only if it is cross platform with the PlayStation 4 version...

Does anyone know if it is or no?

Edited by Fury091014
Typo

Hey thanks for replying, good riddance to the console version...

I'm going to make a little video and upload it on YouTube with me throwing my Xbox one x like a frisbee onto the street if it doesn't break I'm going to throw it up in the air multiple times.

Edited by Fury091014
Mad monkey

Why you ask? 

when Black desert came out for the Xbox one x and not for the PS4 I was very upset so I took my PlayStation 4 and destroyed it.

I figure it's the least I can do since it's not cross platform the only reason I had the Xbox one x was for that one game that's it nothing else.

2 hours ago, Fury091014 said:

Why you ask? 

when Black desert came out for the Xbox one x and not for the PS4 I was very upset so I took my PlayStation 4 and destroyed it.

I figure it's the least I can do since it's not cross platform the only reason I had the Xbox one x was for that one game that's it nothing else.

Damn, wish I was this spoiled to throw away literally hundreds of dollars. 

Edited by Bravo

40 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Damn, wish I was this spoiled to throw away literally hundreds of dollars. 

He's not... One it first launched he said he sold all his games and ps4 to get an Xbox to play bdo on. His posts on this topic and his previous ones do not line up. 

That's not the best part. In another topic he begged for pearls because after he bought a xbox he didn't have any money left and he is ill and will die soon. So he asked if someone can buy him pets ingame

• Haha 1