Sign in to follow this  
Senketsu30

How to get more knowledge(npcs) for amity mini game?

Posted (edited)

How can I get more knowledge to play amity game? I have 2/39 for the conversation and don't know how to get more than 2.

Do I have to reach lvl 56(meaning most quest done to have the most npc knowledge for amity game or can it be before lvl 56?

Bdo wiki(searched in Google) or anywhere else does not mention what lvl to get more then 2 in knowledge for amity game.

Edited by Senketsu30
Typo

Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Senketsu30 said:

How can I get more knowledge to play amity game? I have 2/39 for the conversation and don't know how to get more than 2.

Do I have to reach lvl 56(meaning most quest done to have the most npc knowledge for amity game or can it be before lvl 56?

Bdo wiki(searched in Google) or anywhere else does not mention what lvl to get more then 2 in knowledge for amity game.

It often happens that the most requirements will be fulfilled either by doing relevant for the NPC's location main story quest or knowledge gained by discovering all NPCs in the town/region. If you don't have knowledge on NPCs your target is interested in then you will have hard time sparking his interest. 

Click on the amity game, you will requirements in the lower left section of the NPC. 

You're question is very vague, can you be more specific? 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777