Sign in to follow this  
Ayumii

Small Scale Test

Just now, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Why wasn’t anyone here invited? It was said players will be able to play. Will we all get invites in the future? 

The selection criteria for this test was incredibly small, but I'm hoping to get it expanded for the next round to include people here. I really wanted to play with you guys, but this time around it just wasn't in my power to do so. 

5 minutes ago, Azuki said:

Is this test just within the company/a small group?

Company+Small select groups. We're not the only ones testing right now, but the scope is still small

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, [CM] Simon said:

The selection criteria for this test was incredibly small, but I'm hoping to get it expanded for the next round to include people here. I really wanted to play with you guys, but this time around it just wasn't in my power to do so. 

Company+Small select groups. We're not the only ones testing right now, but the scope is still small

Thank you Simon appreciate the information and the effort you put in for us! Hopefully we can all play soon. :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

When will the next round of testing start?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jaronking said:

When will the next round of testing start?

Unsure right now. We will collect the feedback from the current tests and then decide on when the next round of tests will be :)

• Like 8

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Our small scale test has been running for a few days. We weren't going to show much, but I got a few pictures from people giving it a go at home (now on twitter/fb/insta). I ran it on an S, a few others have X's. Few things to work on but for right now, we're pleased with how its running :)

Would It be possible to see some gameplay or even just some decent pictures of the game running on the S?

Edited by Munekun
-

Happy to know that small scale tests are now under way. This news is exactly the stuff I wanted to hear @[CM] Simon do you know if there will be another dev note coming soon?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Munekun said:

Would It be possible to see some gameplay or even just some decent pictures of the game running on the S?

I could try to get something done for the next video on an s. I'll have to make sure I can grab it while the test is running. 

1 hour ago, Dova said:

Happy to know that small scale tests are now under way. This news is exactly the stuff I wanted to hear @[CM] Simon do you know if there will be another dev note coming soon?

Working on it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

I could try to get something done for the next video on an s. I'll have to make sure I can grab it while the test is running. 

Working on it. 

good news, keep it that way😎🤗

@[CM] Simon

I'm happy with the news about the test that is already in progress
Are there any chances that the people who are testing the game will be able 
to make a transmission through the mixer to accompany some gameplay?
  • Thanks 1

Ayumii,  I certainly hope we all get invites sometime soon.  And by soon I mean within the next few weeks, before Thanksgiving at least.

9 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

Podría intentar hacer algo para el siguiente video en un s. Tendré que asegurarme de poder agarrarlo mientras se ejecuta la prueba. 

Trabajando en ello. 

Genial, muchas gracias por la información. Gracias por mantenernos al tanto.  [CM] Simon

48 minutes ago, RedoRenkoto77 said:

Genial, muchas gracias por la información. Gracias por mantenernos al tanto.  [CM] Simon

lol ur here readin the forums in english and postin in another language. good call....

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

lol ur here readin the forums in english and postin in another language. good call....

You have to realize there's more than the language of english in Na and Eu 😀

• Like 1

I just copy and paste the other language posts into google translate.  It gets me the gist of what's being said.  I understand English isn't everyone's first language, so I try my best to understand them as part of our community here.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xXxNirvanoxXx said:

@[CM] Simon

I'm happy with the news about the test that is already in progress
Are there any chances that the people who are testing the game will be able 
to make a transmission through the mixer to accompany some gameplay?

Not this round, this one is super duper no streamerino. 

6 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

Although I'm not saying it's allowed, for short phrases like this it's cool. 

5 hours ago, BigSarge said:

I just copy and paste the other language posts into google translate.  It gets me the gist of what's being said.  I understand English isn't everyone's first language, so I try my best to understand them as part of our community here.

How it should be ;) 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Azuki said:

You have to realize there's more than the language of english in Na and Eu 😀

no i understand that. what im sayin is u post on a forum with 99.9% english speakers/posters but ur post is in another language. sure we can copy and paste it into a translator but cant the same be said the other way around?? if i was on a french speaking forum i would post in french not english....i would expect the same kinda comments to be made. it makes sense that the majority rules...u dont upend somethin for the handful of peeps that do it another way right?? u go with the option that works with the majority of the folks. that was my point. who doesnt know there r more languages out there besides english?? lordy lordy lordy.....

3 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

no entiendo eso Lo que digo es que publicas en un foro con 99.9% de hablantes / carteles en inglés, pero tu publicación está en otro idioma. ¿Seguro que podemos copiarlo y pegarlo en un traductor, pero no puedo decir lo mismo al revés? Si estuviera en un foro de habla francesa, publicaría en francés, no en inglés ... Espero que se hagan los mismos comentarios. tiene sentido que la mayoría gobierne ... ¿no cambias algo por un puñado de personas que lo hacen de otra manera? u ir con la opción que funciona con la mayoría de la gente. ese fue mi punto ¿Quién no sabe que hay más idiomas además del inglés? lordy lordy lordy .....

Perdón, si genere algún problema, mi navegador traduce automáticamente el foro completo, pensé que ah ustedes les pasaba igual, y que parte del objetivo del foro es romper la barrera del idioma.

Sorry, if I generate a problem, my browser automatically translates the entire forum, 
I thought that you did the same, 
and that part of the goal of the forum is to break the language barrier.

Edited by RedoRenkoto77
  • Like 1

It's nice to be as inclusive as possible on the forum.

Although I may not be able to read certain posts because of this, it's great being able to see the global interest in BDX. And personally, I enjoy being immersed in an array of different cultures and languages (although I understand some may not). 

Edited by Bear
  • Like 1

Im so happy to know that yall doing test @[CM] Simon too bad if i get selected i wont be able to play 😭😭😭 7 days a week 12hrs a day REEEE. I might give myself a day off to play if im selected 😂😂😂 but im Looking foward to more info

Edited by King Aion
  • Like 3

On 10/7/2018 at 2:07 PM, King Aion said:

Im so happy to know that yall doing test @[CM] Simon too bad if i get selected i wont be able to play 😭😭😭 7 days a week 12hrs a day REEEE. I might give myself a day off to play if im selected 😂😂😂 but im Looking foward to more info

The moment the closed beta is announced im giving my boss a fat vacation request and set my self as "unavailable" for the entire duration on my calendar. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2018 at 9:08 AM, [CM] Simon said:

Working on it. 

Sorry to ask again but since It wasn't stated In the new video I was curious If you're still working on getting gameplay of the game running on the S? I only ask as my younger brother Is Interested In the game as well so I bought him the S but I'm curious how It will run being as far as I'm aware none of the footage released yet has been on the S.