Sign in to follow this  
Deadly Artz305

What to do at lvl 50

So i reach level 50 3 days ago n i just realize that the black spirit got more quest.i thought the main quest finish after you defeat that belmont guy but guess not just found out a whole list of quest this little guy was hidin  lol.so now i wanna know should i continue following the quest or should i focus on getting my gear set up I'm using a warrior with a full grunil set which i hear thats the best armor to run with cus of update on ps4 idk? N if anybody know the location drop for yurian or liverto plz leave commen

10 minutes ago, Deadly Artz305 said:

So i reach level 50 3 days ago n i just realize that the black spirit got more quest.i thought the main quest finish after you defeat that belmont guy but guess not just found out a whole list of quest this little guy was hidin  lol.so now i wanna know should i continue following the quest or should i focus on getting my gear set up I'm using a warrior with a full grunil set which i hear thats the best armor to run with cus of update on ps4 idk? N if anybody know the location drop for yurian or liverto plz leave commen

For your first character you want to finish all black spirit quests in calpheon and then move to Mediah. These will net you good rewards especially since you are new and the game has just started. You want to be 56 ASAP cause you never know when awakenings will launch. 

For armor, grunil is fine cause you guys on ps4 are far from boss gear for now. I was running TRI grunil until I replaced all pieces with TRI boss gear. 

Liverto can drop from bosses summoned by ancient relic scrolls, kzarka, and guild scroll bosses. I think you only have ancient relic scrolls for now don't you? 

Yuria can drop in Hexe area and in Calpheon Shrine. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

2 minutes ago, Deadly Artz305 said:

Killing Belmont was the end of the questline in Calpheon but then a new questline starts that takes you to Mediah. I would say keep going since you get Grunil armor in Mediah and might as well go to where everyone else is at. I recommend you get a yuria weapon (you can buy them from the armor vendor in Calpheon by the bank with affinity) and grunil set (Mediah vendor) enhance them all the way to duo or tri before you worry about getting boss weapons or armor since they require alot of money to enhance and repair.

Thx bro that's all what i needed to hear.i got the grunil set i actually went all the way to media to buy it was a long ride there till my horse got kill but i didnt  pick no quest there cus i wanna finish all the other b4 i actually quest there plus the mob too strong so i came back to calpheon.so for awakening u need to have all the black spirit quest complete

9 minutes ago, Deadly Artz305 said:

Thx bro that's all what i needed to hear.i got the grunil set i actually went all the way to media to buy it was a long ride there till my horse got kill but i didnt  pick no quest there cus i wanna finish all the other b4 i actually quest there plus the mob too strong so i came back to calpheon.so for awakening u need to have all the black spirit quest complete

No, you only need lvl 56 for awakening but there will be certain quests in the future that will require finishing original (pre-mediah) black spirit quests. Not to mention contribution points and goodies you will get for finishing them. 

2 minutes ago, Deadly Artz305 said:

Ok thx any grind spot for black stone n silver

Depends on your AP

You want to grind calpheon 50 lvl spots till you are about 120 AP - Catfish, Manshums etc then you can go Abandoned Iron Mine and stay there even till 56. That's what I do on my alts.. However, you want to get your first asula set and in order to do so you will need to run around Mediah quite a bit.

good luck