Sign in to follow this  
Shadi

THIS IS NOT THE PS4 FORUM

I’ve been going through trying to comment on their posts with the link to the proper place but there is unfortunately a ristriction to how many times you can post in a certain amount of time. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Shadi said:

Please set the forum sections in large bold type for our lost friends.

@ShadiExactly... i agree with you this isn't a PS4 forum :D ps4 people should and need to stay at theirs side of the forums this is the xbox side :)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Nimrod said:

They can come if they have non console specific questions.

bro go back to the ps4 section we dont need your kind here on the xbox section

Edited by viper1745

PS4 players can’t read , this is why Sony put shapes on their controller buttons instead of the alphabet 

36 minutes ago, Jirou said:

Don't be upset if the game is not exclusive anymore 😋

No one is upset that BDO is on multiple platforms, we are upset that PS4 players are too lazy to scroll down to their own forums .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

When is ps4 getting the new classes?

Hopefully never 

When I say Hopefully , I mean only of the sun blows up 

When I say Never, I mean when the sky’s catch on fire and the surface goes into a deep freeze .

But here is a idea , sell your over heating toasters and get a Xbox one X !

When you do this , angels will sing , and you will love yourself for it .....

Well that’s until a Group of Shais surround you and boomerang you till ragequit 

Edited by Mefit

4 hours ago, Mefit said:

Hopefully never 

When I say Hopefully , I mean only of the sun blows up 

When I say Never, I mean when the sky’s catch on fire and the surface goes into a deep freeze .

But here is a idea , sell your over heating toasters and get a Xbox one X !

When you do this , angels will sing , and you will love yourself for it .....

Well that’s until a Group of Shais surround you and boomerang you till ragequit 

Meh calm down ahahah, have u ever tryed on a ps4 pro, 0 frame drop 60 fps and no toasters btw its not the point, if someone of ps4 do wrong post just ignore it, I talk as a Xbox and ps4 bdo player. They are good, for classes, bdo ps4 is just open about 8 days what did you expect in 5 months, shai will come on ps4 in same time that shai has come on Xbox (March - August) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jirou said:

Meh calm down ahahah, have u ever tryed on a ps4 pro, 0 frame drop 60 fps and no toasters btw its not the point, if someone of ps4 do wrong post just ignore it, I talk as a Xbox and ps4 bdo player. They are good, for classes, bdo ps4 is just open about 8 days what did you expect in 5 months, shai will come on ps4 in same time that shai has come on Xbox (March - August) 

Wrong PS4 pro is jot 60fps even PC cant do that it's on average 20-40fps if that

30 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Wrong PS4 pro is jot 60fps even PC cant do that it's on average 20-40fps if that

I have literally ps4 pro and he goes 60 from 50 in high populated cities, its just a different optimization on ps4 that has not the maximum graphics than a full detailed game on pc but fps are stable on this

Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2019 at 3:31 AM, viper1745 said:

bro go back to the ps4 section we dont need your kind here on the xbox section

Why do u think I'm a ps4 player?  I play since day one on xbox. U created your forum acc on 11 August, I on the 27 March. I just said if THEY have non console specific question they can ask them. Are u so retarded that u don't wanna help other people just because they have another console? Are u that kind of fanboy?

Edited by Nimrod
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Why do u think I'm a ps4 player?  I play since day one on xbox. U created your forum acc on 11 August, I on the 27 March. I just said if THEY have non console specific question they can ask them. Are u so retarded that u don't wanna help other people just because they have another console? Are u that kind of fanboy?

Most of them where PS console specific, no issues with the general stuff. Hopefully they have found the PS section now 😉