Let’s talk Classes. Which class do you think is coming first? (not archer because it’s in-game.)

Which are you most excited about? Will your main change, when these classes come? Which is your favorite? Which will you play the least? Which is the worst? 

CDD30BB1-315A-4590-BE38-8D35230EEBD5.png

Posted (edited)

Thinking I will make a tamer when it comes out. Not sure if it will become my main or not but if I like it more than the lahn then it may. Was also thinking about making a mystic since it is rather similar to the striker (just a female version with slightly different skills) 

im hoping for tamer to come first though. 

Edited by Downtain

I'd love to see mystic I actually stopped playing because I'm bored of playing a class I don't want to use

The ninja was fun.  I kinda like the archer still not sure yet tho and could not stand the shai.  For future characters I wanna try the tamer and the mystic.  Possibly the valkrie tho I'm not a huge fan of slow moving warrior types.

Not playing while waiting for another class is not a wise thing to do cause you can transfer all the armor and accessories you acquire straight to your new class. 

Or, you can grind tons of silver to gear up your new character instead of struggling and running welfare gear.  

I already have all the weapons at tet for mystic (except awakening ofc)and boss gear also at tet as for accessories they're at tri waiting is the only thing I have left to do

Valkyrie! Hope they just release them all at once. Not really enough time to release them individually between now and the end of the year. Only 4 months left. 

How many do we have left? 5? Should be, maehwa kuno myst valk and tamer. If they release every 3 weeks 1 class  there would be enough time to release them one by one. Wouldn't be sad if they come all together though.

7 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

Shocked people aren't calling for a Mystic nerf already. 

Already nerfed enough lost tankiness and takes extra 7% damage in pvp what else do you want lol

I personally thing that the next class to come out will be Mystic. I then think it will be followed by Meahwa, Tamer, Valk, and then Kuno. I’m just putting them is this order because of what I’ve seen on discord and forums of what people want. Also some of these maybe released at the same time.

So we have 5 classes left, that all happen to be the female equivalents LUL. Intended? 

lets talk about how great this game would be if it support mouse and keyboard... the world will be a fun place if dev add mouse and keyboard support that we can play the game with the mouse and keyboard :D

• Haha 1