lancia12

Black Desert+ Cannot Login

Can anyone login to the app?  I get a failed login error every time.  I'm using the same login/pass that I use on this site.

I’m having the same issue, and my account is also linked so I don’t know what can be the problem..

55 minutes ago, lancia12 said:

I still can't login

I believe it said "released as beta" so there is going to be lots of bugs.  I would suggest sending in a ticket so they can take a look at the problem.

17 hours ago, Lokenessluke said:

I believe it said "released as beta" so there is going to be lots of bugs.  I would suggest sending in a ticket so they can take a look at the problem.

Yup...I did.  I like to ask here first to make sure it's not everyone.

You're not the only one, though the issue I'm now having is to use the app it wants me to link my accounts.... XB1 and the site are linked, and haven't a clue how to link the app (the link guide it gives is only for linking console to site, not mobile app)

If u have the problem for the central market. I needed to logout and relog in the app. Then the cm worked for me

• Thanks 1

Submitted a bug report a on the 29th. They responded saying they will investigate.  I'm still unable to login.  I've unlinked and re-linked my accounts through the game.  I've validated I'm using the same user name and pass because I use apple keychain.  I've manually retyped it as well.  Nothing really works.