Sign in to follow this  
sQuartwox

Ps4 BDO

On 10/7/2018 at 11:29 PM, Azuki said:

It's Sony's/Ps4 turn to suffer

They had some amazing games last year's, much better than xbox. So they didn't miss too much

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

They had some amazing games last year's, much better than xbox. So they didn't miss too much

Only if you like single player games, which I don't. I didn't see any multiplayer PS exclusive games that interested me last yr. 

Edited by Jammer480

My vision of pa to ps4 right now 🤣🤣

Edited by Azuki

5 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Only if you like single player games, which I don't. I didn't see any multiplayer PS exclusive games that interested me last yr. 

Tru

Youll probly hear about it next gen for PS. Crossing my fingers next gen brings in ryzen cpus capable of 60fps. Can't wait to see what next gen can bring, and how Devs choose to support their older games going forward. 

Edited by Jacs

They said its a timed exclusive for Xbox one first,  after it launches officially on Xbox one then they said a year later ps4 would have access to it,  that was a while ago surprised only I knew that. 

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

They said its a timed exclusive for Xbox one first,  after it launches officially on Xbox one then they said a year later ps4 would have access to it,  that was a while ago surprised only I knew that. 

Actually they never said that, they said "Xbox showed more initiative to have the game on their console so we decided to go with them" word for word

Well if you look how long it takes to move the game from pc to Xbox, where both run on windows, imagine migrating the game to PS4. 2050 release confirmed 

51 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Well if you look how long it takes to move the game from pc to Xbox, where both run on windows, imagine migrating the game to PS4. 2050 release confirmed 

I better be in Aincrad by 2050. Well if im not dead xD

On 12/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, Deathz Angel said:

This post is months old...

Lol I'm not your boy but for those not informed I do try to keep up with general knowledge. Are you having fun with bdo yet?  No,  awww that must suck I'm having fun with my tamer. They will be making bdo on ps4 a year after the launch on Xbox one. 

6 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol I'm not your boy but for those not informed I do try to keep up with general knowledge. Are you having fun with bdo yet?  No,  awww that must suck I'm having fun with my tamer. They will be making bdo on ps4 a year after the launch on Xbox one. 

They have said nothing of the such and anyone can play on the PC, is that what you're bragging about? Lol... most of the people here are PC veterans who have played the game for years. They haven't just started 1 week ago.

Edited by xCROv