Sign in to follow this  
sQuartwox

Ps4 BDO

I didn't just start a week ago but hey have fun.  And they did announce bdo coming to PS 4 a year after Xbox one launch,  if you been playing for years you should know these things. 

16 hours ago, xCROv said:

They have said nothing of the such and anyone can play on the PC, is that what you're bragging about? Lol... most of the people here are PC veterans who have played the game for years. They haven't just started 1 week ago.

It dosnt worth the energy man

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I didn't just start a week ago but hey have fun.  And they did announce bdo coming to PS 4 a year after Xbox one launch,  if you been playing for years you should know these things. 

Give me proof they said that anywhere. I know for a fact that it's completely made up. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I don't have to prove anything,  do some research bro where is the proof that it isn't coming to ps4 a year after Xbox.  

Hahahahaha.

55 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Who fed the troll?

If there was a way we could somehow deal with them. 🤔

1 minute ago, xCROv said:

If there was a way we could somehow deal with them. 🤔

I honestly cant find the block button. is there even one?

You can block people. I wrote a tampermonkey script that just deletes the divs that match usernames lmfao! Funny enough, I end up showing a few because half of what they say is so troll it gives me a laugh.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I don't have to prove anything,  do some research bro where is the proof that it isn't coming to ps4 a year after Xbox.  

First you