ChaseMatic

Customizable UI

Hello all! My friends and I have been discussing this and I figured I would suggest it: A customizable UI. This would, I'm sure, make the community beyond joyous. I want to be able to enlarge (which won't happen, lol), shrink, and hide aspects of the UI. This includes: the status (HP, MP, rage, etc.) bars in the top left, the mini-map, party status bars on the left-mid, etc... This would allow much more screen room and a overall better experience. Hopefully this could eventually be implemented. Thanks for reading this!

• Like 8

Yes! This is so necessary. It's such a messy HUD and it feels wrong having no ability to change any of it or hide it. Hope it really is coming soon!

I agree I'd like to use the UI to  clean up the display. As of now it is very cluttered  and takes away the beauty of the game. I'd personally use it to disable everything expect the chat and I  already keep that reduced. And if the chat window says custom why can't I customize it?