claudio

Go' Alpha test Xbox One - Agradeço por participar

37 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

@numnutz2005Yes, D2B2009, I am quite aware of your EP chat activity.🤣

oh my...then u must love those wonderful orc the sorc (the man who throws countless $10 bills at ms to change his gt every week) comments too lolol. what is ur gt if u dont mind me askin?? theres so many people in chat sometimes it hard to keep track of who is who in that game.

16 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

oh my...then u must love those wonderful orc the sorc (the man who throws countless $10 bills at ms to change his gt every week) comments too lolol. what is ur gt if u dont mind me askin?? theres so many people in chat sometimes it hard to keep track of who is who in that game.

Gt is same as here, Jammer480. I rarely chat as I hate trying to type when gaming, breaks the fun imo. And most people chatting there act like 5yo, no desire to get caught up in the garbage. Pretty much always in a group anyway.

5 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Gt is same as here, Jammer480. I rarely chat as I hate trying to type when gaming, breaks the fun imo. And most people chatting there act like 5yo, no desire to get caught up in the garbage. Pretty much always in a group anyway.

well im glad u dont get sucked into the chat when i start postin or even when others start. i joined dp again so me and nyaz do more voice chattin than chatbox chattin but i always try to hop in when orc joins. its what i live for lol.

also i will agree...im one of those 5 year olds. its sad but true sometimes.

Edited by numnutz2005

6 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

well im glad u dont get sucked into the chat when i start postin or even when others start. i joined dp again so me and nyaz do more voice chattin than chatbox chattin but i always try to hop in when orc joins. its what i live for lol.

also i will agree...im one of those 5 year olds. its sad but true sometimes.

Lol, I actually don't recall your chat, just remember seeing your gt occasionally. Think I ran with dp back in the day but mostly just tag along with bml now, don't hate me, lol.

Edited by Jammer480

Just now, Jammer480 said:

Lol, I actually don't recall your chat, just remember seeing your gt occasionally. Think I ran with dp back in the day but most just tag along with bml now, don't hate me, lol.

lololol the best part is the end where u knew my hatred for bml. dont worry bud i try not to be that ignorant. the only request i have is dont hop in chat and scream (with words of course) "whats the name of the game" like certain folks or anything silly like that. i love jumpin in on those debates.

but in ne case its good that ur lookin at this game. idk if u played on the pc or not but since uk how detailed eso is and if u like it u will be blown away by this game. its amazin!!!! ur here all the time so im sure u already know that.

1 minute ago, numnutz2005 said:

lololol the best part is the end where u knew my hatred for bml. dont worry bud i try not to be that ignorant. the only request i have is dont hop in chat and scream (with words of course) "whats the name of the game" like certain folks or anything silly like that. i love jumpin in on those debates.

but in ne case its good that ur lookin at this game. idk if u played on the pc or not but since uk how detailed eso is and if u like it u will be blown away by this game. its amazin!!!! ur here all the time so im sure u already know that.

Lol, I just assumed because it seems most "chatters" dislike bml. No, I just ignore the chat, can't be bothered and it takes a lot to offend me. I just get pissed when guys in our groups sit around chatting and not helping. 

I used to spend a lot of time researching bdx in preparation for it's release but gave up when they didn't follow thru on their projected release times frames. I'm not doing anymore research until I get a release date cuz I just end up getting pissed off that I can't play. Thought about buying a pc that could handle it but figure it will release as soon as I do. I'm not big fan of pc gaming for a few diff reasons.

1 minute ago, Jammer480 said:

Lol, I just assumed because it seems most "chatters" dislike bml. No, I just ignore the chat, can't be bothered and it takes a lot to offend me. I just get pissed when guys in our groups sit around chatting and not helping. 

I used to spend a lot of time researching bdx in preparation for it's release but gave up when they didn't follow thru on their projected release times frames. I'm not doing anymore research until I get a release date cuz I just end up getting pissed off that I can't play. Thought about buying a pc that could handle it but figure it will release as soon as I do. I'm not big fan of pc gaming for a few diff reasons.

lol they need to get a ms chatpad for their controllers. if they cant chat and play at the same time they arent doin it right lol.  to be fair though i have stayed still chattin for periods of time like them but i make sure im not in a group cause ur right thats just rude/more annoyin then the stuff bein posted in chat sometimes especially when all hands r needed in large fights or flips.

oh man i cant agree more. i dislike pc game soooooo much. the biggest reason bein bots. bdo on the pc has crazy amount of bots and thats just the marketplace ones...im sure there r others but the market bots scoopin up every material while some guy sleeps (memory frags mostly) make me so angry. if it were a year ago though i would tell u its a good idea to sign up now because u can learn the game and get to be pretty pro before the game drops but ur right it feels a lot closer now than it did back then si it might be best not to waste time learnin the controlls only to switch to console shortly after (hopefully). im not pro at the pc version but im some stuff i need to gun for when the game drops before others learn what is needed and not needed in the game. gotta scoop it up early for end game.

5 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

lol they need to get a ms chatpad for their controllers. if they cant chat and play at the same time they arent doin it right lol.  to be fair though i have stayed still chattin for periods of time like them but i make sure im not in a group cause ur right thats just rude/more annoyin then the stuff bein posted in chat sometimes especially when all hands r needed in large fights or flips.

oh man i cant agree more. i dislike pc game soooooo much. the biggest reason bein bots. bdo on the pc has crazy amount of bots and thats just the marketplace ones...im sure there r others but the market bots scoopin up every material while some guy sleeps (memory frags mostly) make me so angry. if it were a year ago though i would tell u its a good idea to sign up now because u can learn the game and get to be pretty pro before the game drops but ur right it feels a lot closer now than it did back then si it might be best not to waste time learnin the controlls only to switch to console shortly after (hopefully). im not pro at the pc version but im some stuff i need to gun for when the game drops before others learn what is needed and not needed in the game. gotta scoop it up early for end game.

Problem is that I thought we were getting close a year ago so didn't buy a pc. If we're in this same place next yr this time I will be sooooo pissed off. Don't think that will happen but...🤷‍♂️. Then I'll really wish I'd bought a pc, lol

I will spend a lot more time in research and coming up with my game plan as soon as we get some solid release info, not this generic hype shhit.

2 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Problem is that I thought we were getting close a year ago so didn't buy a pc. If we're in this same place next yr this time I will be sooooo pissed off. Don't think that will happen but...🤷‍♂️. Then I'll really wish I'd bought a pc, lol

I will spend a lot more time in research and coming up with my game plan as soon as we get some solid release info, not this generic hype shhit.

thats true thats true. not a lot of info is known and a lot is just people guessin based on past releases. im not used to seeing a company not give release info until the last minute. release window estimates weird me out too but they have it workin on other consoles rn so thats deff more progress than ne time before this so fingers crossed!!!

if u do decide to play on pc it can even be done by lowerin the graphics settings down all the way. it even runs on old intel graphics only pcs. its not the best but its not as choppy as u would expect.

3 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

thats true thats true. not a lot of info is known and a lot is just people guessin based on past releases. im not used to seeing a company not give release info until the last minute. release window estimates weird me out too but they have it workin on other consoles rn so thats deff more progress than ne time before this so fingers crossed!!!

if u do decide to play on pc it can even be done by lowerin the graphics settings down all the way. it even runs on old intel graphics only pcs. its not the best but its not as choppy as u would expect.

I own the game on pc but even with graphics on what I think was the lowest setting, couldn't get it to run at more than 1 or 2 fps, lol, was really bad. Maybe I'll try again this wknd.

7 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

I own the game on pc but even with graphics on what I think was the lowest setting, couldn't get it to run at more than 1 or 2 fps, lol, was really bad. Maybe I'll try again this wknd.

oh dang lol. i bet it felt like ur pc was set to explode. well best of luck my dude. see u around eso!

• Thanks 1