8 minutes ago, Asianhunk said:

I cant go grind because of this! even life skilling is hard because of this lag. So much time wasted!!! aahhhh

I don’t know what’s your issue man. I’ve literally run 60 minute tour around centaurs and haven’t noticed a smallest lag. 

14 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I don’t know what’s your issue man. I’ve literally run 60 minute tour around centaurs and haven’t noticed a smallest lag. 

maybe you have x version?

anyway, I am constantly experiencing a terrible lag after the patch.. before it got no problem.

my network is stable and fast so the game itself have the issue.

Cant enjoy playing the game with this crap. Guess I log out early today. This issue is a serious matter and PA are not doing anything.

Posted (edited)

They won’t , White Knights will say nothing is wrong until we are all flying and swimming into the void .

Edit: my game is fine but it’s because 

A) location 

B) ridiculous internet speed

but I still get caught in lag spikes and Heidel is a nightmare when you are occasionally locked into your house or out of it .

I know who needs houses , just use storage and be content .

Although last week was worse , I couldn’t navigate NPC menus , they have somewhat fixed that I believe 

Edited by Mefit

Well, we more-than-2-neuron people just ignore them and keep an eye on what devs say, if devs pay attention to these "white knights" they'll just lose most of their player base so I do believe they will fix it, hopefully soon.

The lag is awful. I had to quit playing.  It was unplayable.  My value pack is being wasted.  

None of my other games have this issue.  =\

Is it a lag issue really though or a hardware issue? Maybe the old Xbox has been pushed beyond its capabilities & the reality is there's nothing that can be done to fix it. Not saying everyone should be going out and buying a one X. I don't see how it can be related to the servers when you've got one side saying they have no problems (one X) & the other side saying the lag is unbearable (Xbox one). If it is hardware related then they must have known about it through testing prior to releasing the content.

If this doesn't get resolved very soon then it could be the final nail in the coffin for BDX, as the numbers are already not that great. To lose the entire Xbox one / one s playerbase would be a severe blow to the population.

I really don't know how they could fix that though apart from doing a complete overhaul and offering a less graphically intensive mode for the older consoles and that would be no easy task.

I'm on the one X and I've really not experienced any lag that's out if the ordinary. I've been getting more dc's than normal though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Ohhh another update hope this will fix the lag problem... Praying part 2

Sweet!! working fine now! Thank you PA

Edited by Asianhunk

35 minutes ago, Asianhunk said:

Ohhh another update hope this will fix the lag problem... Praying part 2

Sweet!! working fine now! Thank you PA

Glad to hear thanks for the update...cant wait to get home.

the fix seems to be to not load all the npcs?  I sat at the CM and the storage guy waiting about 40 seconds for them to load.  I have it installed on an SSD on an XB1X.

It appears that they have changed the movement a little and I wonder if this has something to do with the lag.

The fix seems to delay rendering in both cities and grind spots.

I have been hit by invisible mobs at gahaz and crescents and a 30 sec load time for some npcs

Posted (edited)

Get that crap speed test **** out of here my ping is 11 my down 982.7 and my up is 919.3 at the time im writing this

And if you think I have packet loss you're high as a kite

Edited by Exisilium
Added remark

14 hours ago, Asianhunk said:

maybe you have x version?

anyway, I am constantly experiencing a terrible lag after the patch.. before it got no problem.

my network is stable and fast so the game itself have the issue.

Yes, I have xbox one x, I'm in central Europe, I have good internet connection, I have SSD. I don't suffer from any issues you guys mention here. Doesn't mean I'm a white knight. 

6 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Games broke, but for 10,000 pearls you can buy a lag boost fix from the store :)

I already tried this with 3000 pearls but for 3000 I could only get the 15 minute lag boost fix, got a coupon for 10% off my next purchase so not to bad I suppose

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Yes, I have xbox one x, I'm in central Europe, I have good internet connection, I have SSD. I don't suffer from any issues you guys mention here. Doesn't mean I'm a white knight. 

Fair enough but just because you are not suffering from the issue should you blame it on user's end, specially when devs have acknowledged and addressed such issue, these "white knights" you set yourself apart from are those that defend the current state of the game despite the fact that several other people are having problems with it.

PA released a hotfix for the lag issues and it seems to be working great for the most part. Some npcs do take a bit longer to render but at least the game is playable again for us who did have the issue. There is still a lot of room for improvement in performance and console specific nuances and nuisances.

Edited by Rhaezius