Vaeliux

[NA][PS4] [ShadowZodiac] is Recruiting! Casual / Friendly Guild

Posted (edited)

Hey there!

image.png.f8e9e9125ea18f1dc340a8bfbe901803.png <ShadowZodiac> is an active guild,  founded by two of the coolest nerds you'll ever meet. Both new to the game we’re looking for like-minded individuals that want to enjoy all the game has to offer. Whether it is horse breeding, fishing, creating a node empire, trading or grinding right now all are welcome if you’re cool and active.

We are [EST] players that generally play in the evenings, but more often on the weekends. Though we are usually always on our Discord! Stop in and say hi~

https://discord.gg/vp8N2GK

Medium Guild | Size: 37  / 45  (Guild attendance unlocked!)

Guild Skills: Acc + 1, AP + 4, DP + 2, Gathering + 3, Fishing + 3

All Levels welcome, No GS requirement

Guild Master - [Family: Vae - Character: Valdori]  (58 Dark Knight, 436GS)

First Officer -   [Family: Grimnoir: - Character: Asinqua] (60 Ranger, 487GS)

Officer - PlagueGNM 

We can usually be found out and about on S2

We often attend Kzarka as a group for fun

We run guild quests alone or in teams

We will take pleasure defending our lifeskiller fam from Reds

Expectations:

Be an active player. Not expected daily but if you’re just not gonna play at all then this isn’t the right guild for you.

Be open to contributing to the guild. We’re probably going to dabble in a variety of things and while you aren’t expected to do all of them, if you just intend to only solo this isn’t the right guild for you.

If you have ideas share them, if you have strategies on how to make silver quick, bring them! We love meta-gaming and will do the same for you. :)

Be respectful of other members, and just people in general. Nothing against PKing or other forms of PVP but be classy about it.

No level or class requirements

Have fun with the game!

Goals:

Create a self sufficient community of players able to rely on each other

Maintain a positive atmosphere that is new player friendly

World Boss group attendance for those who want to do PVE

While general chat is fairly rampant with trolls, this type of behavior wouldn't be tolerated within the guild. Be courteous.

Thanks for checking out the post! If you're interested in joining, reply here with your info or hit us up in game.

Edited by Vaeliux
Character updates | Guild updates | Grammar :B
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sure! I can shoot you an invite later on tonight! I've added you on PSN as well :)

Edited by Vaeliux

On 8/31/2019 at 11:55 AM, Arrakis1 said:

I'm on Belidos 1 can I join? PSN is Arrakis1. Big Dune fan if you could not tell lol😉

Your PSN is set to private, shoot me a request. Vaeliux is my PSN.

Or hit me up in game, i'm online now.

Edited by Vaeliux

On 9/1/2019 at 9:27 AM, Leafwibd said:

Hello I would like to join your guild psn Leafwind ingame Iceeyes  Family Hammerfell

Your PSN is set to private, shoot me a request. Vaeliux is my PSN.

Or hit me up in game, i'm online now.

Sorry V, I joined a Guild early yesterday, currently in a contract for 30 days. If you are still available then I will shoot a request.

Thanks for the help trying to join but as we just found out I am on Eu and your are Na sever and never the can join 😢

Westminster, Richardjr93, Anuiel - I've sent you all PSN adds recently, if you're still interested let me know. :) Was so busy playing this weekend I didn't get to checking the forums.

Westminster - Joined up. Welcome!

Vaeliux, I tried to message you on PS4, but your settings don't allow. I am interested, message me PSN is PlagueGNM  

Thanks

40 minutes ago, Thorgart said:

Vaeliux, I tried to message you on PS4, but your settings don't allow. I am interested, message me PSN is PlagueGNM  

Thanks

Hey there! I shot you a friend request on PSN, I am working for the next few hours, but I believe Asinqua is online atm. Usually on Seren-2, shoot em a message for friend / guildinv! :)

Or if not, I can get to it later on tonight.

37 minutes ago, Vaeliux said:

Hey there! I shot you a friend request on PSN, I am working for the next few hours, but I believe Asinqua is online atm. Usually on Seren-2, shoot em a message for friend / guildinv! :)

Or if not, I can get to it later on tonight.

Thanks, I am online afk right now, I play actively during the day eastern mostly. I will move over to S2 asap and message you when I'm there with character name. Thanks again

We've had some big growth lately! Now is a great time to join up, help us hit 31 members to unlock guild attendance awards!

11 hours ago, FanniDoodles said:

I am very interested in joining! 

Psn: TurtleDaCat

Family name: Kortomi 

Player name: Tumoria

Hey there!

We're happy to have you, I've shot you a friend request on PSN. We usually hang out on the Seren2 server :)

No joke about the guild outings to Kzarka. Here we can be seen roasting marshmallows while we wait for him to show up!

Do you want marshmallows? If so, obviously you should join us. ;D

2019-09-16_14-52-28.png

Edited by Grimnoir
  • Haha 1

*Bump*

Joining [ShadowZodiac] is not only smart, but it's sexy too!

image.png

7 members left to unlock guild attendance! Join today and be a part of an amazing / chill group! :) 

Just a reminder, we are Lifeskiller & New player friendly! Many of our members are LvL 55+ but some are lower too, everyone who wants a good experience with this game is welcome.

- Vae

Edited by Vaeliux
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vaeliux said:

*Bump*

Joining [ShadowZodiac] is not only smart, but it's sexy too!

It's true my character was dumb and ugly before I joined

• Haha 1