Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Wizard combat video

1 hour ago, Kasai said:

Mind commenting or showing us if you can turn while using blizzard? This is a pretty important mechanic that didnt get showcased in the video. @[CM] Simon

It was shown towards the end (3:25). The blizzard changed direction to the right with his camera.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 1

Eww wizard 🤢🤮  Ps. Dont ever jump like he did Cause when fighting mobs or pvp you will get CCd and killed if they see you do that. @[CM] Simon do you like my Kuno

IFImNL2_d.jpg

Edited by King Aion

yay witchard

btw. im playing witch on testlab at the moment to get a grasp of her..
shes prob the biggest dmg dealer in the game

i will def extensively play a witch alt on xbex
also with all the easy to access hotkeys going on witchard gona be awesome on controller

1 hour ago, Kasai said:

Wizard does more damage than witch.

Good luck with the alts xD

And I can agree they will def be pretty natural on gamepad.

Wizard and Witch basically have the same pre-awakening skills. They only change is when they go to awakening skill set, wizard has more aoe skills which is good for large scale pvp and witch is better for 1v1 pvp battles because of her cc skills but overall they are going to be the highest damaging classes out of the six announced and they have the most self buffs out of any other class and I believe they are only class that can revive other dead players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, xConstantinex said:

Wizard and Witch basically have the same pre-awakening skills. They only change is when they go to awakening skill set, wizard has more aoe skills which is good for large scale pvp and witch is better for 1v1 pvp battles because of her cc skills but overall they are going to be the highest damaging classes out of the six announced and they have the most self buffs out of any other class and I believe they are only class that can revive other dead players.

y pretty much this

this is at least how it feels like in testlab right now
buffed witch insta kills everyone cutting through blocks like butter
and she is also much less played than wiz and her skills are harder to tell unlike wiz where it is clear what he cast so you can simply dodge on those attacks

• Confused 1

50 minutes ago, xConstantinex said:

But wizard is all together a better class then witch. I would say witch is better in node war/siege if you’re going for just pure #s because wiz would have to jump into the group with SA, but a witch can just stand outside of the group and get her damage off. Wiz isn’t bad in siege but I think witch is a little better for that but in 1v1s I would say wizard is better than witch. Wizard is overall just a better class but If I was to play a witch/wizard I’d pick witch just because female and I like more range. But does that extra range make up for all the stuff wizard can do better? Guess it’s just preference. This is just my opinion play whatever class you want but wizard does overall more damage than witch. 

Grab
Block
Higher damage - especially critical here since the cc changes. Witch max damage only comes out IF the target is cc'd. Otherwise Wizard will out damage by a large amount.
More mobile than witch with hellfire
faster shift + F, also higher damage
Lava pool is faster on wizard than poison pool it also draws aggro on packs faster as well.
100% skill is far more effective than witch and again higher damage

I can't wait for all the wizard is best, witch is best, tamer is best, hopefully this year

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Kasai said:

Okay sure I am aware of this.  But the base stats of wizard especially damage is much higher.  Wizard has the highest collective base stats across the board while witch is second to last, lowest base stat class being the zerker because of their high hp pool (this is the trade off).  So even though the base class is exactly the same, the wizard can still put out much more damage.

But yes when it comes to the awakening i feel the witch has much better combo potential than the wizard.  Despite the wizards grapple vs the witch's block.  Witch is a much more fun class, unless you just enjoy one and two shotting in pvp then wizard would be the way to go.

7 on a bad and 5 on a good roll dosnt seem to be that much of a big difference to me in basestat
you need to take into account that which has a larger AoE and shorter cast time
thats why she has lower base stats over wiz to even things out
she is also a faster grinder cos of that

edit: esp because of the AoE and overall greater distance she is a bit safer from grabs which is huge in wiz/wich pvp

Edited by Neferpitou

18 hours ago, Kasai said:

The base stat difference is much larger than that.

No need to try and prove that witch is better.  Not saying either class is better or anything.  All i said was that Wizard does more damage.  It does, thats backed up with factual numbers.  No need to try and prove that witch is better.  Not saying either class is better or anything.

that alot of factual number going on in your posting without factual numbers
you could at least supply some actual numbers?

because you say 

wizard especially damage is much higher

Edited by Neferpitou

1 hour ago, Kasai said:

Im not going to disclose that information. Google exists.  Or just take my word for it.

🙄..

i actualy did a test with 2 dudes on testlab cos i was curious about it too tbh
test environment is optimal everyone has equal gear

witchmeme.jpg.f093533e58a66ba283ec966dfbb4c3e9.jpg

turn out vs a mystic (HP left)
i use the mirror skill here to make things ideal
witchmeme2.jpg.02fd2c0a4e2049ad5e3d81fa12def1e6.jpg

you still naht belive me that witch is superb in dmg? 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

🙄..

i actualy did a test with 2 dudes on testlab cos i was curious about it too tbh
test environment is optimal everyone has equal gear

turn out vs a mystic (HP left)
i use the mirror skill here to make things ideal

you still naht belive me that witch is superb in dmg? 

Flow damage variance? Crit Damage variance? You'd have to test it at the very least a couple hundred times to look at the difference.

Play what you want, since Awakenings won't be a thing for a while and Witch/Wizard are still the worst 1v1 classes in the game. And the one of the lowest DPS since their skills take so long to commit. They scale terribly at high end.

9 hours ago, Anders said:

Flow damage variance? Crit Damage variance? You'd have to test it at the very least a couple hundred times to look at the difference.

Play what you want, since Awakenings won't be a thing for a while and Witch/Wizard are still the worst 1v1 classes in the game. And the one of the lowest DPS since their skills take so long to commit. They scale terribly at high end.

Are you high????

14 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Are you high????

Are you illiterate? Let me help you son, what don't you understand?

I'm here to help you.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Anders said:

I can agree theyre really underwhelming in 1v1 but they shine in most other aspects.

PvE

Group PvP

Support

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 9:10 AM, Neferpitou said:

yay witchard

btw. im playing witch on testlab at the moment to get a grasp of her..
shes prob the biggest dmg dealer in the game

i will def extensively play a witch alt on xbex
also with all the easy to access hotkeys going on witchard gona be awesome on controller

Literally a known fact by the community Wizard does more dmg....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anders said:

Are you illiterate? Let me help you son, what don't you understand?

I'm here to help you.

You saying wizard/witch is the worst pvp class wizard bad at 1v1 but witch is far from bad at 1v1 matter of fact she is great at 1v1 and everybody on PC will tell you that so you must be high,drunk, or retarded if you think witch suck at 1v1 and witch/wizard has the highest damage in the game they just 1 shot everything and they casting animations only long on some skills... @Neferpitou tf he got going on lol

Edited by King Aion

19 minutes ago, King Aion said:

You saying wizard/witch is the worst pvp class wizard bad at 1v1 but witch is far from bad at 1v1 matter of fact she is great at 1v1 and everybody on PC will tell you that so you must be high,drunk, or retarded if you think witch suck at 1v1.... @Neferpitou tf he got going on lol

If you think witch is good at 1v1 I’d like to play that version of BDO. Streamers will tell you she is one of the worst duelist classes in the game. But why does it even matter just play what you like and you’ll be fine. https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveGlamorousPotSoonerLater

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

If you think witch is good at 1v1 I’d like to play that version of BDO. Streamers will tell you she is one of the worst duelist classes in the game. But why does it even matter just play what you like and you’ll be fine. https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveGlamorousPotSoonerLater

Yall are sleeping on witch man she is good at 1v1 PvP and large scale you can go to any of the class discords and ask people who been playing for years i showed them what that guy said and they said "They might need longs skill animations but any of their skills oneshots you😂" and "Are They Stupid! 🧙‍♀️" BTW kuno/Ninja discord is the best all the others are useless and toxic except valk discord they discord is to pure and holy for me lol

Guardian_Riding_(Elven_Knight).gif

Edited by King Aion
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, King Aion said:

Yall are sleeping on witch man she is good at 1v1 PvP and large scale you can go to any of the class discords and ask people who been playing for years i showed them what that guy said and they said "They might need longs skill animations but any of their skills oneshots you😂" and "Are They Stupid! 🧙‍♀️" BTW kuno/Ninja discord is the best all the others are useless and toxic except valk discord they discord is to pure and holy for me lol

If you are a Kuno/Ninja and losing to Witch or Wizard in PVP you are playing the wrong game. Or you're a complete potato.

10 hours ago, King Aion said:

You saying wizard/witch is the worst pvp class wizard bad at 1v1 but witch is far from bad at 1v1 matter of fact she is great at 1v1 and everybody on PC will tell you that so you must be high,drunk, or retarded if you think witch suck at 1v1 and witch/wizard has the highest damage in the game they just 1 shot everything and they casting animations only long on some skills... @Neferpitou tf he got going on lol

shes by far not a 1v1 powerhouse tho
she is OP vs no-grab classes that is true (musa,maehwa,sorc,dark knight) and a sane no-grab class player would prob not engage a witch/wiz unless they wana die a fast painfull death
but every grab class will walk through her skills in SA and grap her and just kill her...

but so does wiz
witch still remains superior in dmg which was my inital comment and i prove it to be legit by providing actual facts and no just yada-yada 
but if you wana stick to 1978 datamines.. go for it lol ofc no one has to belive me 

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Neferpitou said:

shes by far not a 1v1 powerhouse tho
she is OP vs no-grab classes that is true (musa,maehwa,sorc,dark knight) and a sane no-grab class player would prob not engage a witch/wiz unless they wana die a fast painfull death
but every grab class will walk through her skills in SA and grap her and just kill her...

but so does wiz
witch still remains superior in dmg which was my inital command and i prove it to be legit by providing actual facts and no just yada-yada 
but if you wana stick to 1978 datamines.. go for it lol ofc no one has to belive me 

You don't have to pretend witches are better to live out your fantasy as playing a female it's okay no one will judge you :)

• Haha 4