Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Wizard combat video

Aside from the current power "discussion", which offers more in terms of large scale pvp? I don't personally care about 1v1

35 minutes ago, Beond said:

You don't have to pretend witches are better to live out your fantasy as playing a female it's okay no one will judge you :)

y talkin bout that fantasies
i wonder where half your upvotes wentThinkingEarthChan.png.db9b405ae148655c0f18b093d080e93e.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Aside from the current power "discussion", which offers more in terms of large scale pvp? I don't personally care about 1v1

They are both top tier in large scale but it just really comes to preference. Witch has more range and one less SA. Wizard has a grab and his 100% is better, there’s other stuff to but I don’t feel like posting everything. Wizardjust has to be in the middle of the fight as to where witch can position herself outside of the group and do her damage. Either way both are great in siege and node war and great grinding classes. And seeing as awakening won’t be in the game at launch it isn’t even going to matter much for awhile. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

When is the baserker combat vid coming thats the only class left warrior was shown/played in all they test they had in events so no need for any warrior vids unless you want to make one

19 minutes ago, King Aion said:

When is the baserker combat vid coming thats the only class left warrior was shown/played in all they test they had in events so no need for any warrior vids unless you want to make one

Probably next week. We should get something Thursday but going off of the past few weeks it’s been video, then dev note. So possibly this week if they don’t do the dev note.

3 hours ago, Neferpitou said:

y just like beond plep and his alt accounts 🙄

Damn only thing you can think of the intelligence is amazing! That grammar is amazing also tbh. How about instead of posting pictures that shows no data at all you actually idk do that....Because this is the internet and no one has ever lied here for sure. So I'll point out the first issue with "your so called data factual facts" btw wtf does that even mean? LOL...

1. all you have stating is the mystics HP for both abilities you do know there's this thing called critical hits right?

2. WOW you tested one ability that is never used! amazing!

3. How do we know your "data" isn't mixed since you have no proof of what was "tested" except for the poorly executed snipped words lmao

But okay let me just trust you because that totally makes sense over people who've actually played this game and had over 450 gs unlike yourself or you know prove me wrong and stream let's see :)

• Like 3

Thanks for giving us another class video to watch @[CM] Simon.  Its also fun to grab my popcorn and watch as all these folks fight over which class is the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2