Nuna

Some questions about equipment and farming

Hello everyone,

first of all, I dont know which equipment I should get. I am actually level 51 and I farmed some heve equipment near hexe sanctuary aka skeleton mobs. I dropped yuria longbow aswell. 

Should I replace my actual equip with them? What do you suggest to do? Also I dropped a pair of witch earrings. 

I would like, btw, to finish lvl 50 black spirit quests before going with the main story line.

I’m sorry for these dumb questions. 😅

If you select the armor or anything else, press square it'll tell you the stats and buffs you get from it. Also check if it says can be enhanced or not with those blackstone's. The color around the gear also indicates the strength. But usually it tells you from beginning if it is better than the gear you have equipped, like the yellow arrow flashin. But overall i think the higher lvl mobs will drop better loot. 

Posted (edited)

Honestly i use grunil gear with the black abyss bow(lvl 55 quest) and working on asula accessories atm. they appear to be best in slot. As for dagger i have concentrated magic dagger which is the upgraded dim magic dagger. Working on next upgrade for it. After that its just a matter of getting grunil gear to at least pri. Hope this gives u some insight. Happy slaughtering. *_^

Edited by lonelysphinx
  • Thanks 1

If your a squishy class heve helps. Also yuria is best weapon(or bares it depends) until you get boss gear

• Thanks 1

Yuria and bares are good weps. Personally i just use the abyssal because my enhancement rng is terrible. I failed a weap going to +8 6 times before success. Iirc the success rate at start is like 60% or close to there. When it succeeded i was at 93% success. Bad luck all around i have 2 grunil at pri those were a nightmare and broke my bank 3 times. Gloves n shoes are +12 with 20 max durability atm. So ya if i can get a high ap/dp item that doesnt require enhancing imma go that option til boss gear comes out and actually makes the struggle worth it lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lonelysphinx said:

Yuria and bares are good weps. Personally i just use the abyssal because my enhancement rng is terrible. I failed a weap going to +8 6 times before success. Iirc the success rate at start is like 60% or close to there. When it succeeded i was at 93% success. Bad luck all around i have 2 grunil at pri those were a nightmare and broke my bank 3 times. Gloves n shoes are +12 with 20 max durability atm. So ya if i can get a high ap/dp item that doesnt require enhancing imma go that option til boss gear comes out and actually makes the struggle worth it lol.

this is why I dont rng it, I just force everything and it ends up being cheaper for me

• Thanks 1

As I know watching youtube videos, the Grunil is one of the best armors in the game at the begining. This year will come the next content upgrades with World Bosses, equipment and areas but right now Grunil is almost "best in slot".

I'm still lvl 40 but when I'll aquire the Grunil I'll upgrade it to lvl +15 without hesitate. Remember that you can share it wiith your other pj's if you find other better gear. 

Good luck!! See you in-game!!

Edited by AncorG.M.
More content added
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2019 at 9:53 PM, AncorG.M. said:

As I know watching youtube videos, the Grunil is one of the best armors in the game at the begining. This year will come the next content upgrades with World Bosses, equipment and areas but right now Grunil is almost "best in slot".

I'm still lvl 40 but when I'll aquire the Grunil I'll upgrade it to lvl +15 without hesitate. Remember that you can share it wiith your other pj's if you find other better gear. 

Good luck!! See you in-game!!

I got grunil grade II, just the chest part and +13 the helmet that they give you with a quest (+10). Seems like I cant find gloves and shoes and I’m thinking if is a good idea mixing grunil with heve.