Sign in to follow this  
TrolIKing

Can't login (BEC_000/800C000B)

I have never encountered problems yet except when beta started. This error was present at beta but I have never seen it again.
Today, I have changed my Xbox language settings to be able to share item names with people who I play with but when I attempted to login after that, I keep retrieving the

BEC_000/800C000B error message. I don't understand why I'm having this and how to fix it.

Thanks you very much for your help.

My gamertag is : Troli King

More information about my problem :

If I share my 4G network using my cellphone, I can login to the game correctly. So this actually means the problem is my router which also makes sense with other threads talking about this issue that were mentionning NAT problems. Restarting my router might fix it.

I just rebooted my router with the reset button and everything worked again.

This error code is definitely a NAT error... Why did it occur? No idea, but it occured :(

18 hours ago, Speedyd said:

Game update just over 300 mb crashed will not download now i have to download 38 gb again 

This exact sequence of events just happened to me as well. I am now waiting 7.5 hrs for reinstall over steady 11mbps connection. HUGE cost in game.