Jump to content
HunterX

Trading Camp extension

Recommended Posts

I know there isn't direct player to player trading for certain reasons but I just wanted to add more function to the tent. So far it's only for people who grinds monsters,  something I don't really like to do (I mostly life skill, explore for lore and locations and the story) I tried using it for fish then I remember you can't store fish so maybe we can add a little player trading store similar to the market but where players can stop by and shop, maybe have a limit of things you can bring to it and a limit and how much you can sell in a day. I think it wold be fun for some.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 5:39 PM, HunterX said:

I know there isn't direct player to player trading for certain reasons but I just wanted to add more function to the tent. So far it's only for people who grinds monsters,  something I don't really like to do (I mostly life skill, explore for lore and locations and the story) I tried using it for fish then I remember you can't store fish so maybe we can add a little player trading store similar to the market but where players can stop by and shop, maybe have a limit of things you can bring to it and a limit and how much you can sell in a day. I think it wold be fun for some.

trust me i want player to player trading as much as the next person but it isn't going to happen because crybaby's on here will see to it they will have theirs little kiddies way's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, viper1745 said:

trust me i want player to player trading as much as the next person but it isn't going to happen because crybaby's on here will see to it they will have theirs little kiddies way's

Here hoping the devs might consider otherwise but won't hold my breath.  

The pros of it can be that you can buy right away instead of sometimes pre-order things you want,  maybe eliminate the tax fee and well for the devs some players might buy the pearl tent more for the benefits which issue more profit to hopefully keep improving the game.

The cons can be that they might not have the items you are looking for, that way it doesn't make the central market pointless if people started trading all over. You will also have to travel around to see the deals from each player.

Mostly likely won't happen but I can dream I suppose,  I think it would make people enough love trading and such have more fun, possibly bringing more players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main reason direct player to player trading isnt allowed is to prevent people from cheating the system. It would invite people to make trades for cash etc while also allowing for Guilds to boost their members power without effort.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DemonShadow said:

The main reason direct player to player trading isnt allowed is to prevent people from cheating the system. It would invite people to make trades for cash etc while also allowing for Guilds to boost their members power without effort.

 

COOLSTORY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

 

4 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

The main reason direct player to player trading isnt allowed is to prevent people from cheating the system. It would invite people to make trades for cash etc while also allowing for Guilds to boost their membe

 how if they put the same rules as the trading Post I don't see anything they can cheat if it's another excuse that they don't want the trade unless there's trade bugs which is the developers problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, UsaveU said:

 how if they put the same rules as the trading Post I don't see anything they can cheat if it's another excuse that they don't want the trade unless there's trade bugs which is the developers problem

If they make it exactly like the CM then why even take the time to add it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DemonShadow said:

If they make it exactly like the CM then why even take the time to add it?

I see your point but in my opinion is more for player interaction by visiting the trading camp and see what they got, make it tax free and maybe make the prices more flexible compared to the CM, in  the end is just for more player interaction, some might find it more fun to see camps and see what they got as they explore instead of just going to CM all the time, nothing necessary but I think fun and interactive, can make the world more lively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, HunterX said:

I see your point but in my opinion is more for player interaction by visiting the trading camp and see what they got, make it tax free and maybe make the prices more flexible compared to the CM, in  the end is just for more player interaction, some might find it more fun to see camps and see what they got as they explore instead of just going to CM all the time, nothing necessary but I think fun and interactive, can make the world more lively.

It would be nice, but any direct trading method no matter how regulated would invite real cash transactions. Which considering their terms of service is one of the big reasons they have it so impersonal in the CM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2019 at 7:34 AM, DemonShadow said:

If they make it exactly like the CM then why even take the time to add it?

 well be fun to see players use  camsite and may end up having a hotspot campsite owners will set up for people to come and we'll have player interactions with other players.all and all no one loses  exep for the sellers  by burning there time. would love to have more features on the campsit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...