Trieuii

Which of the Starting 6 Classes will you choose? (Poll)

Which of the Starting 6 Classes will you choose? (Poll)  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Community Poll of which Class you will choose when game launches. Please choose one.

• Berserker
    • Ranger
    • Sorceress
    • Warrior
    • Witch
    • Wizard

4 hours ago, xCROv said:

Can we put monk up there? I'm going to play monk. 😀

Same or Warlock idk yet

Wizard Be all end all :) and does double the damage of the inferior witch class.

Edited by Beond

11 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

This is probably the 3rd poll ive seen on this topic kek 😂

Its like watching your favorite TV show or anime knowing there is a possibility of a new season coming out and here it is a follow up to the old and rusty but newer mind that I went for warrior as they fluffen didn't include Mystic Art's.

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xCROv said:

It's great to see the popularity of classes change though as people get more information on what classes are out and what they want to play.

Every time it changes a little. I feel this time around there's less rangers

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Azuki said:

Every time it changes a little. I feel this time around there's less rangers

All that is subject to change once BETA starts, as I presume most haven't played BDO and have no idea on how tricky or how the actual classes feels playing ... I wouldn't take pools such as this one serious for me even I'm still unsure regarding my starting class but unlike some I have a good base understanding of each class in BDO as I tried them all the only exception being Zerker / Striker / Wizard and Musa mostly because I hate Male characters ... personal preference ... Once BETA so as the actual launch is in people will spend a good portion of there time jumping from class to class to find the right mixture for them and that will most likely apply to new players so as a fraction of Casual's perhaps even some Veterans as there main class may not be implemented as is not mine. 

In short dont base your class pick on something as stupid as this thread make your own research or try the game your self, we do have a private server for DBO so as a 7 day trial for the official and not to speak of Youtube/Twitch. 

Edited by Astolti
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Astolti said:

In sort dont base your class pick on something as stupid as this thread make your own research or try the game your self

I think this thread is just for fun

I just wanted to know if the classes like Sorceress, or Witch, will be available in both genders, i'm asking it because at the Black Desert website, these classes are in an only gender.

5 minutes ago, nikk_propp said:

I just wanted to know if the classes like Sorceress, or Witch, will be available in both genders, i'm asking it because at the Black Desert website, these classes are in an only gender.

nope, Classes are gender locked.

why? I don't know. Gender locked Classes is one of the dumber MMORPG concepts there is.

Edited by JayMadIV

5 minutes ago, nikk_propp said:

Wizard is the male counterpart for witch. Basically the same few differences. Classes that have a male and female version are: musa/maehwa, Ninja/kunoichi, and striker/mystic, wizard/witch. The rest don’t have a male and female version. The male archer is coming out this winter but he looks very different than ranger, we will see more of him at twitch con in a few weeks :) 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Wizard is the male counterpart for witch. Basically the same few differences. Classes that have a male and female version are: musa/maehwa, Ninja/kunoichi, and striker/mystic, wizard/witch. The rest don’t have a male and female version. The male archer is coming out this winter but he looks very different than ranger, we will see more of him at twitch con in a few weeks :) 

Thanks, i would choose the Sorceress, but like you said, will not there is a male version of this class, so i think i will choose the warrior...

• Like 1

I'm defenitly going sorceress she will be my main, mainly cause I love dark magic and ranged casting classes, plus she just looks like a lot of fun and my type of class I love playing in games so yeah.