lonelysphinx

2 new classes.

For those who havent seen or heard we will be getting 2 new classes on ps4 on wednesday. No word on what classes so this post is just for kicks on who you all think we will get. Personally i hope lahn and idc who else lols. Also anyone know what order the classes came out on pc and xbox? Maybe they are following a similar guideline??

• Like 1

I am waiting for shai. But, we all know we wont get her for now, so I’ll just keep playing with my ranger. 😭

6 hours ago, lonelysphinx said:

For those who havent seen or heard we will be getting 2 new classes on ps4 on wednesday. No word on what classes so this post is just for kicks on who you all think we will get. Personally i hope lahn and idc who else lols. Also anyone know what order the classes came out on pc and xbox? Maybe they are following a similar guideline??

IMG_20190902_095701.thumb.jpg.d79ab39ad412c2e001aad50cd4ea48e1.jpg

• Haha 1

Well i dont know about valk since her pic isnt on the roadmap. Archer and shai are the lastest classes out(i believe) so i dont think we will get those first but who knows

In the "node war" info post, you can see a tamer firing a siege weapon. Would point to tamer as one of the two classes.

d3d3a38bb7220190830105200450.png

And the "Peach Flower Coronet" info shows a dark knight? (Her glove style). So second guess would be dark knight, although this could just be an unspecific picture for the event.

1d72498abb820190827074731759.png

Edited by Skywood

16 hours ago, DeadMemeCollector said:

I bet its going to be Valkyrie and Tamer.

These classes aren't even ready for Xbox yet so I highly doubt you will be getting them first. You'll most likely get 2 of the 4 classes Xbox got first. So either Musa/Striker/Lahn/DK. Most likely one male & one female class. Not sure why you aren't getting all 4 probably not ready yet for ps4

Shirna and Trent are on tonight and I think they’re gonna give us the classes. Tinfoil hat on I think it may be Musa and Striker. If you look at the classes on the website those are the next two going backwards from the bottom and the 6 original classes.

3 hours ago, lonelysphinx said:

Hmmmm. Id have to say itll be 1 male 1 female. At least keep a balance..... maybe

could be, but they couldn't continue doing that..

For the PC :

Female Classes 11

Male Classes 7

Currently for Xbox

Female Classes 5

Male Classes 5

now PS4
Female Classes: 3

Male classes: 3

So it has to be two of these. and we can't take the xbox's previous updates into account because they got ALL 4 at once

• Striker
  • Musa
  • Lahn
  • Dark Knight
  •  
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, reb101 said:

Will they be giving us more character slots too?

Nope. They also are not adding character slots to the loyalty store.
They are really being stingy and cheap this time.