Sign in to follow this  
DemonShadow

Missing dim subweapon upgrade quest.

Like alot of people i have been playing archer and ive leveled him all the way to mediah only to not get the sub weapon upgrade mission. Ive gotten the one for the dim armor but the sub weapon one is a no show.

13 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

Like alot of people i have been playing archer and ive leveled him all the way to mediah only to not get the sub weapon upgrade mission. Ive gotten the one for the dim armor but the sub weapon one is a no show.

I believe it was discussed at some point earlier. You will have to go through old topics but I think that you have to complete more quests to unlock the offhand quest line. 

According to the database, you need to finish the quest called "Witch-Hunting" . 

45 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I believe it was discussed at some point earlier. You will have to go through old topics but I think that you have to complete more quests to unlock the offhand quest line. 

According to the database, you need to finish the quest called "Witch-Hunting" . 

I have access to my daily boss scroll quest from the black spirit, and have already done the entire story line for calpheon. In fact thats how you even get the box for the dim subweapon. right before you complete the area.As far as killing Hexe Marie for the story quest thats been done awhile. I have had access to the upgrade dim sub weapon quest awhile and archer is the first that it failed to show up on.

14 minutes ago, DemonShadow said:

I have access to my daily boss scroll quest from the black spirit, and have already done the entire story line for calpheon. In fact thats how you even get the box for the dim subweapon. right before you complete the area.As far as killing Hexe Marie for the story quest thats been done awhile. I have had access to the upgrade dim sub weapon quest awhile and archer is the first that it failed to show up on.

Hm, you should definitely ticket it then.