nikk_propp

When will be the launch of the BDO for Xbox for all players

1 minute ago, Dakota_603 said:

It feels like I've  been waiting for like 5 years for this, i seriously think im going to die before i have a chance to play. 

You should try to save up for a computer that can run BDO on PC (if u dont hav a PC that can run it) and play the PC version until the Xbox ver. comes out. That's what i'm trying to do. 

44 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

You should try to save up for a computer that can run BDO on PC (if u dont hav a PC that can run it) and play the PC version until the Xbox ver. comes out. That's what i'm trying to do. 

I've tried im just really bad with money. But when i saw the trailer for it back in 2017 man was i hyped beyond belief.

10 hours ago, Dakota_603 said:

It feels like I've  been waiting for like 5 years for this, i seriously think im going to die before i have a chance to play. 

I actually have 😂. PA said back in 2013 that they were flirting with the idea of bringing the game to Xbox. I'm a lover of console MMOs and have been patiently waiting... For 5 years 😂. I'm still just as excited as I was back then, and I'm sure PA are working hard to bring us a polished product 

11 hours ago, MissJamsz said:

I actually have 😂. PA said back in 2013 that they were flirting with the idea of bringing the game to Xbox. I'm a lover of console MMOs and have been patiently waiting... For 5 years 😂. I'm still just as excited as I was back then, and I'm sure PA are working hard to bring us a polished product 

Yeah no matter how long i wait im still going to have the same level of hype. But watching guides and what not has cushioned the wait a little.

• Like 3

On 10/18/2018 at 11:17 PM, MissJamsz said:

Dude same, I was fangirling about it back when it released on pc, but I never got a computer that could handle it.

Edited by RainyWillow
Spelling

5 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

Dude same, I was fangirling about it back when it released on pc, but I never got a computer that could handle it.

The wait is almost over :)

On 10/18/2018 at 9:17 PM, MissJamsz said:

Damn I didn't even know they said that so far back lol, I played a few months before NA PC launch on the KR servers never thought I'd see it on xbox this gen anyway can't wait!

On 10/19/2018 at 8:44 AM, Dakota_603 said:

Yeah no matter how long i wait im still going to have the same level of hype. But watching guides and what not has cushioned the wait a little.

I lie to myself and tell myself I'm not hyped because I'm afraid it will get pushed back again.... once it drops taking a week off lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Aion said:

Told yall i wasnt waiting any longer i needed to play Kunoichi it was killing me 

2018-10-17_93533297.PNG

gear.PNG

Oooh you got the new outfit? I love that one! 

5 minutes ago, King Aion said:

I dont too much like the wings

Yeah I just like the outfit part I love the wings from kibelius they look so nice 

1 hour ago, King Aion said:

Told yall i wasnt waiting any longer i needed to play Kunoichi it was killing me 

2018-10-17_93533297.PNG

gear.PNG

Nice :) I just can’t play on pc anymore I hate it lol plus I can’t wait for a fresh start

3 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

Yeah I just like the outfit part I love the wings from kibelius they look so nice 

My goal is to buy every kuno costume