UsaveU

vote like it or hate enhancement system

who like the current enhancement  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. enhancement system

• who hates it
    • who love it

other part i hate you can lose it all ur hard work when enhancing some itome.      PS the more vote the more the developer well see and may end up changing the enhancement system.

Edited by UsaveU

1 minute ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Perhaps consider other game 😁

that's for some  player to give up esy . but opinion of the players maters and may end up changing or not . rather try dan give up esy that may end up adapth to the game futers even if i thont like it

31 minutes ago, UsaveU said:

that's for some  player to give up esy . but opinion of the players maters and may end up changing or not . rather try dan give up esy that may end up adapth to the game futers even if i thont like it

I simply suggest you don't even attempt enhancing if you are so negative about it. People nowadays just pile up silver and buy straight up enhanced gear from the marketplace. 

With transparent new marketplace you can buy TRI, TET, PEN gear and accessories just like that so only your silver limits you. You don't need to snipe anymore. 

Hate it with a passion, more players unlucky than lucky with the current system. There will be some players who defend it but luckily they are a very small minority who will soon be playing on empty servers. Also if your playing on NA not EU then you wont notice how quiet this game has become. As for buying gear on the Market you need players on server actually selling gear on there, as it stands there are a few items like a TET Basilisk belt selling for around the 2 billion mark none of the players on EU servers will ever hit that price.

PA seem to forget that this is a console version and unlike PC new games launch nearly every other month so they really need to up their game if this game is to last on console i mean even the forums and social media sites are losing gamers interest in the game.

14 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Hate it with a passion, more players unlucky than lucky with the current system. There will be some players who defend it but luckily they are a very small minority who will soon be playing on empty servers. Also if your playing on NA not EU then you wont notice how quiet this game has become. As for buying gear on the Market you need players on server actually selling gear on there, as it stands there are a few items like a TET Basilisk belt selling for around the 2 billion mark none of the players on EU servers will ever hit that price.

PA seem to forget that this is a console version and unlike PC new games launch nearly every other month so they really need to up their game if this game is to last on console i mean even the forums and social media sites are losing gamers interest in the game.

Not to start another argument with you but: What the actual F are you talking about? 2 bil silver is a problem? Perhaps only for those who play this game casually an hour a day.. 

My friend made tet crescent ring and sold it for 4 bil  3-4 weeks after valencia launched. People who hold castles are swimming in silver, people who sell costumes are swimming in silver, hell, even dedicated players who grind or gather 6-8 hours a day are able to make TONS of silver per week. There is plenty of ways to make 30+ mln/hour which gives you one billion silver in roughly 33 hours of grind. There are people who can make 1 billion a week - no problem. 

Measuring community by your own standards/limits isn't going to work in Black Desert. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Not to start another argument with you but: What the actual F are you talking about? 2 bil silver is a problem? Perhaps only for those who play this game casually an hour a day.. 

My friend made tet crescent ring and sold it for 4 bil  3-4 weeks after valencia launched. People who hold castles are swimming in silver, people who sell costumes are swimming in silver, hell, even dedicated players who grind or gather 6-8 hours a day are able to make TONS of silver per week. There is plenty of ways to make 30+ mln/hour which gives you one billion silver in roughly 33 hours of grind. There are people who can make 1 billion a week - no problem. 

Measuring community by your own standards/limits isn't going to work in Black Desert. 

White knight lol. If you don't work or get paid for playing games yeah you can make bunch of silver, but if you work 8hrs a day or more and have a life/ family/ responsibilities then no you don't get much time to play. Im not going to leave my xbox on to afk activities either. The game was fun until forced to PvP or stay stuck at 49. I do get on to fish a few minutes about twice a week for 20 mins just cause the mini games are more fun than PvP to me. The whole items disappearing if you fail an enchanting, or downgrade at least is just uber trash.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Imagine going to work one day... and just as your about to turn the computer on to do your work.... you have to roll a dice and get the number 6... if you dont your computer blows up you can no longer work and make money and you  need to buy a new computer....

Yeah that's this game...

If you work hard to get the materials that its should be enough to enchant an item...

We shouldn't have this giant dice looming over us all the time that decides if we can play or not if we can win or not.... I hate our whole game is controlled by a damn dice and everything we do is controlled by RNG...

Imagine a blacksmith in medevil times goes to the market buys the materials to make a sword to sell and just as he is about to start hes like "oops I cant start till I roll this dice..." he rolls this dice and fails to get a good number and his materials just poof out of his hands and his forced to go back to the market and buy all his materials all over again...

Yes I get this is a game but YES you can apply real life **** to this it's exactly the same...

If YOU spend hard earned time doing something YOU should be rewarded for it.... not work your A55 off only to lose everything you worked for... it makes 0 sense...

RNG should never exist in any game ever instead of should be replaced with hard work = guarnteed reward.

So those who put hard work into something they guarnteed a good reward.

Not put hard work into something only to have a 99% chance fail at getting that reward...

So make the enchantment system be like this...

If you went out farmed the materials then you have a 100% chance to succeed in that enhancement as you spent hard work getting them materials. You can also double the required materials or make them more rare materials from rare enemies so it's not super easy but you put hard work in you are guarnteed a reward.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't like it but voted wrongly because the wording of the question is terrible i.e "Who like it" which sounds like a sarcastic rhetorical question; I suggest making your wording more clear.

5 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Imagine going to work one day... and just as your about to turn the computer on to do your work.... you have to roll a dice and get the number 6... if you dont your computer blows up you can no longer work and make money and you  need to buy a new computer....

Yeah that's this game...

If you work hard to get the materials that its should be enough to enchant an item...

We shouldn't have this giant dice looming over us all the time that decides if we can play or not if we can win or not.... I hate our whole game is controlled by a damn dice and everything we do is controlled by RNG...

Imagine a blacksmith in medevil times goes to the market buys the materials to make a sword to sell and just as he is about to start hes like "oops I cant start till I roll this dice..." he rolls this dice and fails to get a good number and his materials just poof out of his hands and his forced to go back to the market and buy all his materials all over again...

Yes I get this is a game but YES you can apply real life **** to this it's exactly the same...

If YOU spend hard earned time doing something YOU should be rewarded for it.... not work your A55 off only to lose everything you worked for... it makes 0 sense...

RNG should never exist in any game ever instead of should be replaced with hard work = guarnteed reward.

So those who put hard work into something they guarnteed a good reward.

Not put hard work into something only to have a 99% chance fail at getting that reward...

So make the enchantment system be like this...

If you went out farmed the materials then you have a 100% chance to succeed in that enhancement as you spent hard work getting them materials. You can also double the required materials or make them more rare materials from rare enemies so it's not super easy but you put hard work in you are guarnteed a reward.

But you don't have a 99% chance to fail at getting rewarded that's why you have a little thing called fail stacks.

At this stage of the game people should at least have grasped the concept of failstacking by now. It's relatively easy getting a bunch of stacks to get all your equipment to at least TRI and to make TET attempts. It takes 2 hours to lvl a character to 55 (1 hour if someone boosts you) a further 1.5 hours to do Valencia 1 questline. You get 1x50 3x30 5x20 stacks for approx 4 hours work. Do that 4 times a week for a month and you will have enough stacks to get at least 3-4 items to TET without any serious issues. It might not always work in your favour & I've experienced 2 X 120 fail stacks when enhancing, which was horrible but all other gear went between 60-85fs.

Try and pick up a few costumes on CM and get valks cry and start your TET attempts at 60 using the 50 stack from Valencia. If you have spare TRI items try TET 2 greens on a 50 stack taking it to 60 and then boost it to 70 with valks cry. Then go for your boss item. If you don't have items then starting at 60 is fine. Through experience I've found that sacrificing some items that don't matter seems to help me succeed on the actual item I want (bit tinfoil hat, but it seems to work multiple times for me).

The tools are there for you to make enhancing easier you just need to put a bit of effort into doing alts and running that valks quest over and over. Expect to do that quest at least 20 times if you want full TET armour/weapons & TRI accessories.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Im not creating an argument, i think i pointed out that if your on NA not EU then you probably wont have the same issues getting silver. Speaking for myself personally who normally gets a couple of hours on after work i am nowhere near nor do i see me ever being near the billion silver ever. I think this is the same for most on EU servers.

16 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Im not creating an argument, i think i pointed out that if your on NA not EU then you probably wont have the same issues getting silver. Speaking for myself personally who normally gets a couple of hours on after work i am nowhere near nor do i see me ever being near the billion silver ever. I think this is the same for most on EU servers.

Playing on NA/EU has nothing to do with how much you personally farm per day! Why are you trying to prove otherwise? I completely don't see your point.

Why not say that you are perhaps nowhere close to being efficient in this game? 

Your two hours of somewhat efficient grind on any 200AP + spots will EASILY net you 20-30 or even 50 million per hour depending on drops. Two hours of gathering can get you a lot of silver as well.. sharps, hards, soon ancient spirit dust as well. Now, how is that not based on your determination and efficiency but is based on EU or NA? Please explain.

11 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

But you don't have a 99% chance to fail at getting rewarded that's why you have a little thing called fail stacks.

At this stage of the game people should at least have grasped the concept of failstacking by now. It's relatively easy getting a bunch of stacks to get all your equipment to at least TRI and to make TET attempts. It takes 2 hours to lvl a character to 55 (1 hour if someone boosts you) a further 1.5 hours to do Valencia 1 questline. You get 1x50 3x30 5x20 stacks for approx 4 hours work. Do that 4 times a week for a month and you will have enough stacks to get at least 3-4 items to TET without any serious issues. It might not always work in your favour & I've experienced 2 X 120 fail stacks when enhancing, which was horrible but all other gear went between 60-85fs.

Try and pick up a few costumes on CM and get valks cry and start your TET attempts at 60 using the 50 stack from Valencia. If you have spare TRI items try TET 2 greens on a 50 stack taking it to 60 and then boost it to 70 with valks cry. Then go for your boss item. If you don't have items then starting at 60 is fine. Through experience I've found that sacrificing some items that don't matter seems to help me succeed on the actual item I want (bit tinfoil hat, but it seems to work multiple times for me).

The tools are there for you to make enhancing easier you just need to put a bit of effort into doing alts and running that valks quest over and over. Expect to do that quest at least 20 times if you want full TET armour/weapons & TRI accessories.

I knew a white knight would come rallying In on his feministic horse scratching his neckbeard ready to defend this game....

Do they make you all in some factory somewhere because you all post the exact same stuff over and over as if your reading from a script. Be gone troll.

(Typical white knight response will be "oh the irony of...." just no dont bother I heard it all befofe)

Maybe you should read what I ****ing wrote before you ****ing quote me on anything.

Edited by Prometheus

3 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Playing on NA/EU has nothing to do with how much you personally farm per day! Why are you trying to prove otherwise? I completely don't see your point.

Why not say that you are perhaps nowhere close to being efficient in this game? 

Your two hours of somewhat efficient grind on any 200AP + spots will EASILY net you 20-30 or even 50 million per hour depending on drops. Two hours of gathering can get you a lot of silver as well.. sharps, hards, soon ancient spirit dust as well. Now, how is that not based on your determination and efficiency but is based on EU or NA? Please explain.

Another white knight spotted. Jesus you all come right out the wood work the moment someone says anything bad about this game...

We get it you spent 1000s of pounds on this game (even though you will lie and say you haven't but it's ok we all know you did) and you know its dieing game that no one likes (the servers are not crowded before you even start that one so please dont lie) so you keep telling yourself "its gona be ok the games great... the games fantastic" as you rock back and forth in your corner shaking because you haven't played the game in an hour....

Bottom line is this game Is based all purely on RNG and the one with the most money wins.... what do they win? The ability to push anyone around get what they want when they want be super rich and have huge bragging rights and the game being 1000x easier.... skill dont matter hard work dont matter it's all about the money and RNG

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Another white knight spotted. Jesus you all come right out the wood work the moment someone says anything bad about this game...

We get it you spent 1000s of pounds on this game (even though you will lie and say you haven't but it's ok we all know you did) and you know its dieing game that no one likes (the servers are not crowded before you even start that one so please dont lie) so you keep telling yourself "its gona be ok the games great... the games fantastic" as you rock back and forth in your corner shaking because you haven't played the game in an hour....

Bottom line is this game Is based all purely on RNG and the one with the most money wins.... what do they win? The ability to push anyone around get what they want when they want be super rich and have huge bragging rights and the game being 1000x easier.... skill dont matter hard work dont matter it's all about the money and RNG

I wish I could spend this much ! My funds go purely to buy VP. Why calling me a white knight ? Cause I say that a lot can be done in the game over time if you put your back to it without card swipping? Eh.

Fortunately the revenue for console BD is so strong the haters will have to live with the fact the game is here to stay. 

5 hours ago, Prometheus said:

I knew a white knight would come rallying In on his feministic horse scratching his neckbeard ready to defend this game....

Do they make you all in some factory somewhere because you all post the exact same stuff over and over as if your reading from a script. Be gone troll.

(Typical white knight response will be "oh the irony of...." just no dont bother I heard it all befofe)

Maybe you should read what I ****ing wrote before you ****ing quote me on anything.

I did read what you said & it was a load of sh/ite as usual! Banging about having a 99% chance to fail & giving us really bad analogies that are pure garbage.

Yes the enhancing system sucks balls, but there's a way to make it much more tolerable by running alts for free stacks. You're just too lazy to do it the correct way & want everything given to you for free for merely playing the game. Play the game casual you'll get full TRI gear in a month or so, invest more time & you will get the best gear. The same format as every other MMO out there.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Why was this poll closed?

Because the result is not what they wanted so they will probably keep doing votes till they win 😂

All I'm seeing is whine , whine whine. This has been out for ages on pc, and sorry your dumb and didn't do any research on it. Reality is it's a grind game if you thought differently probabaly need to get your IQ checked. All I'm reading is a bunch of babies wanting everything going their way. Games been out a month on ps4 maybe a couple for xbox?  But you want game ending gear  and full stats 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ like should they make it easy . Let's just kill game life and make it easy.  Hell games easy enough and we havent even gotten desert yet.  

It's part of the grind step up or leave, whining about a grind game and a system that's been in place for years makes you sound like entitled childreb

2 minutes ago, Rmrj88 said:

All I'm seeing is whine , whine whine. This has been out for ages on pc, and sorry your dumb and didn't do any research on it. Reality is it's a grind game if you thought differently probabaly need to get your IQ checked. All I'm reading is a bunch of babies wanting everything going their way. Games been out a month on ps4 maybe a couple for xbox?  But you want game ending gear  and full stats 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ like should they make it easy . Let's just kill game life and make it easy.  Hell games easy enough and we havent even gotten desert yet.  

It's part of the grind step up or leave, whining about a grind game and a system that's been in place for years makes you sound like entitled childreb

Although I agree with you this was posted in the xbox forum just so you know 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Linxz said:

Although I agree with you this was posted in the xbox forum just so you know 

Not an xbox forum this is from the app forum. I think since the release of ps4 version it is combined now.

Aww nm haha thanks didnt even notice they did seperate

• Confused 1

Im new to BDO, still learning the enhancing system. The way I see it, the enhancement system is a nightmare. You can actually completely loose items trying to enhance... thats crazy. Also, no matter how hard you grind, theres never a guarantee at enhancing, and the higher the gear the more it costs with every fail. I suppose some people enjoy this, somehow, but thats not how I like to spend my game time.

The market is an alternative route I will use to obtain my gear, though its not too efficient. I posted for TRI Grunil shoes and gloves, top offer, for 5 days now.... 5 days and no one has grabbed those offers. Theres about 10 people who are waiting to purchase on that list last time i checked, there was less when I posted, so the number has gone up. This is probably cause no one wants to bother enhancing those items to TRI just to sell em... I wonder why.

Some people call it a "challenge", that if I dont deal with it im not meant for a game like this.... lmao, the growth of my businesses are my challenge, this is my game time, and im in this for the combat. The way I see it, some people like punishing themselves on their spare time.

Im gonna avoid enhancing, Ill do life skills, and fight mods instead. One is relaxing, the other is fun, it works for me. Ill make my silver that way, and post for my items on the market. Im in no rush. There are other games out, theres also life*

Thats just a new players perspective anyway. From a business perspective, I give it up to PA, they have a good thing going. I did notice you can extract enhancement resources from pearl outfits.. pretty hard core move.

14 minutes ago, Gameflow said:

Im new to BDO, still learning the enhancing system. The way I see it, the enhancement system is a nightmare. You can actually completely loose items trying to enhance... thats crazy. Also, no matter how hard you grind, theres never a guarantee at enhancing, and the higher the gear the more it costs with every fail. I suppose some people enjoy this, somehow, but thats not how I like to spend my game time.

The market is an alternative route I will use to obtain my gear, though its not too efficient. I posted for TRI Grunil shoes and gloves, top offer, for 5 days now.... 5 days and no one has grabbed those offers. Theres about 10 people who are waiting to purchase on that list last time i checked, there was less when I posted, so the number has gone up. This is probably cause no one wants to bother enhancing those items to TRI just to sell em... I wonder why.

Some people call it a "challenge", that if I dont deal with it im not meant for a game like this.... lmao, the growth of my businesses are my challenge, this is my game time, and im in this for the combat. The way I see it, some people like punishing themselves on their spare time.

Im gonna avoid enhancing, Ill do life skills, and fight mods instead. One is relaxing, the other is fun, it works for me. Ill make my silver that way, and post for my items on the market. Im in no rush. There are other games out, theres also life*

Thats just a new players perspective anyway. From a business perspective, I give it up to PA, they have a good thing going. I did notice you can extract enhancement resources from pearl outfits.. pretty hard core move.

I also don't agree with the extraction on pearl shop outfits, and I don't use it.  The weapons and armor you dont lose if you fail it just downgrades....but trying to upgrade accessories?  No thanks, I buy mine from the CM as well.

• Like 1