Jump to content
RainyWillow

What Computer Should I Buy?

Recommended Posts

I’m looking to buy a computer that can run BDO (kind of obvious lol), but idk anything about what makes a computer a “good” computer. What kind of computer do some of you guys use to play BDO? What do u think I should buy? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

I’m looking to buy a computer that can run BDO (kind of obvious lol), but idk anything about what makes a computer a “good” computer. What kind of computer do some of you guys use to play BDO? What do u think I should buy? 

I would wait honestly we will be getting it very soon unless you just have extra money you want to burn, but to run smooth I'd get at least a i7 processor, 980 graphics card, 16 gb of ram or better for those if you want the game to look good and run smooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Beond said:

I would wait honestly we will be getting it very soon unless you just have extra money you want to burn, but to run smooth I'd get at least a i7 processor, 980 graphics card, 16 gb of ram or better for those if you want the game to look good and run smooth

Thanks! I’m mainly thinking about doing it so if other games as good as BDO come out I can get those too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

Thanks! I’m mainly thinking about doing it so if other games as good as BDO come out I can get those too! 

Np :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RainyWillow said:

Thanks! I’m mainly thinking about doing it so if other games as good as BDO come out I can get those too! 

You do realize this is one is the xbox version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 12:29 PM, Dr INF3NRO said:

You do realize this is one is the xbox version?

Read conversation my dude lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/18/2018 at 7:40 PM, RainyWillow said:

I’m looking to buy a computer that can run BDO (kind of obvious lol), but idk anything about what makes a computer a “good” computer. What kind of computer do some of you guys use to play BDO? What do u think I should buy? 

You could also run a ryzen 1700 and a 1050ti-1070ti and 8gb of ram

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 12:42 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Which is why we peasents play on console 😂

Truth, I have been in the process of finally assembling my gaming rig... sinking around 3k into it. Because I have other uses for it besides gaming with breaking into streaming full time and such but still. I used to live on top of the PC realm back in the day and I fell off that wagon with RL stuff. Now... it's time to get back into my element where I belong.

On topic though, there is simply a moment where you gotta understand the quality your gaining in PC vs Console. The pricetag is higher and it really does suck, but it's worth it. Splurge  your won't be disappointed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2018 at 7:13 PM, LordThurisaz said:

Truth, I have been in the process of finally assembling my gaming rig... sinking around 3k into it. Because I have other uses for it besides gaming with breaking into streaming full time and such but still. I used to live on top of the PC realm back in the day and I fell off that wagon with RL stuff. Now... it's time to get back into my element where I belong.

On topic though, there is simply a moment where you gotta understand the quality your gaining in PC vs Console. The pricetag is higher and it really does suck, but it's worth it. Splurge  your won't be disappointed.

Thanks! I'll keep thinking about getting one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2018 at 7:42 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Which is why we peasents play on console 😂

I get the joke but i just wanted to say that for some reason i prefer gaming on XB1X over my monster PC. I think it has to do with XBL and community and also there's something about gaming on couch with huge ass tv in front of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×