Sign in to follow this  
AncorG.M.

1.04 Patch Notes

Hi everyone!!!

Someone could tell me where can I see the 1.04 Patch Notes, please? I've been looking for it and didn't find something. 

Thanks!!

15 minutes ago, AncorG.M. said:

Hi everyone!!!

Someone could tell me where can I see the 1.04 Patch Notes, please? I've been looking for it and didn't find something. 

Thanks!!

Patch notes will be posted for you before the end of the update. It's like this on xbox, I wouldn't expect anything different for PS4 

I received an email. So the two new classes Musa and Dark Knight are coming + the first world boss Kzarka + asula accessories + pre-season starts for node and Conquest Wars 🙂

i'd post the link, but the forum seems to think a link from their own website is spam. (which makes no sense but then their chat system is also a joke; when 'night' is censored it is stupid)

but it's on the news section of the main page [nothing about the UI being fixed for some though]

Bit disappointing tbh. I was hoping for stability, lag and frame rate issues to be addressed as a priority.

Also, there's a spelling mistake in the 'Known Issues' post - Pearl Ship...

Doesn't instil me with confidence :/    I hope they up their game, cos this is one of my favourite titles of all time

Also first world boss and area bosses are available. All the information for the patch is on BD+

Edited by Arrakis1

Hi!!! 

I mean the "minor" bug updates. Or they just introduced the two classes, the gear and the World Boss?

Other games add the minor bug updates (and everything else) in the patch notes. 

BDO is diferent... Communication is cool Pear Abys ...

11 hours ago, Greyfallen said:

Bit disappointing tbh. I was hoping for stability, lag and frame rate issues to be addressed as a priority.

Also, there's a spelling mistake in the 'Known Issues' post - Pearl Ship...

Doesn't instil me with confidence :/    I hope they up their game, cos this is one of my favourite titles of all time

Content is always top priority in video games unless game breaking bugs, or security issues arise.   

stability, lag, and fps are things that passed certification way before the game launched. It plays well enough and doesn't damage the console. 

12 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

Content is always top priority in video games unless game breaking bugs, or security issues arise.   

stability, lag, and fps are things that passed certification way before the game launched. It plays well enough and doesn't damage the console. 

Yeah, I know. Just I've already lost a few friends from the game due these issues. I feel responsible because I bigged the game up so much to them :(

1 hour ago, Greyfallen said:

Yeah, I know. Just I've already lost a few friends from the game due these issues. I feel responsible because I bigged the game up so much to them :(

Those friends must have horrible times playing most games on consoles. 
It must suck being that finicky and running low-end hardware. 

7 minutes ago, SoloTyrant said:

Those friends must have horrible times playing most games on consoles. 
It must suck being that finicky and running low-end hardware. 

Or the bugs on top of a frustratingly confusing game made them decide to quit. Even if all games are buggy, not all games are equal. 

3 hours ago, Kharneth said:

Or the bugs on top of a frustratingly confusing game made them decide to quit. Even if all games are buggy, not all games are equal. 

Well that's life.  Some spend time learning what they enjoy and others quit when they are confused or things get difficult for them. 

This game isn't for everyone.

The next game isn't for everyone. 

The game after that isn't for everyone. 

However, despite not appealing to everyone any given game can reach a big enjoy group to still be a success. 

Nothing is equal when it comes down to personal tastes. 

Edited by SoloTyrant

52 minutes ago, SoloTyrant said:

Well that's life.  Some spend time learning what they enjoy and others quit when they are confused or things get difficult for them. 

This game isn't for everyone.

The next game isn't for everyone. 

The game after that isn't for everyone. 

However, despite not appealing to everyone any given game can reach a big enjoy group to still be a success. 

Nothing is equal when it comes down to personal tastes. 

Honestly, if this game was more buggy for me I could see myself leaving it pretty easily.