Soniee2019

Package Refund Announcement

I am not sure (I just guess that the family name is the account in black desert) , I think is better to wait if someone knows for sure. I aint paying double price for the 3000 pearls that they were asking me!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 9/19/2019 at 11:29 PM, Gilbertson72 said:

how bad can it go with this game?

Well, a short update from my end: I still haven't received a single response from Sony, still haven't gotten anything back from Black Desert / PA (even though they did officially apologize at least), still haven't logged in BDO a single second since all of this happend - the neverending strike goes on.

Honestly, pre-ordering the game has turned out to be a total desaster. Not only did it ruin everything for me, but all the extra items / buffs I bought have been nullified by now. I didn't even get to use them.

What a waste of my hard earned cash.

I have reached a point where I am just going to try to force a refund via Sony, if they decide to answer my initial ticket / inquiry before the release of Playstation 5, and never look back.

Not only have I been surpassed by everyone I was playing with by now, but ppl have moved on to form their own alliances and groups, leaving me with wishful memories of things that I never got to experience.

Oh and btw, just a side note, my wife has yet to receive a single response from BDO / PA support - after 1 month and approx 18 days of waiting and trying to get in touch with cs several times.

This is - by far - the worst experience I have had with a MMORPG of this magnitude.

Sorry to say this, but crap like this never happend to us in games like World of Warcraft, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy 14, Elders Scrolls or Neverwinter.

Just to name a few.

Neverwinter, a free to play game, has a much better, faster and customer oriented support team backing their gem. This is something we have experienced hands on several times.

What a shame.

Good luck to everyone else out there if you ever need to contact customer support of BDO. Be prepared for... nothing. Literally nothing.

Edited by Soniee2019

Posted (edited)

I bought the desert pack on my Musa but got the DK one, pretty sure I picked Musa but I could be wrong.

i don’t play DK, you can’t sell the Guille that comes with it or melt it for Cron stones but no worries, I’ve not equipped it, it’s still in my pearl inventory CM will help me out as I only want to change it for the Musa one.

No help at all, because I opened the box which was when I realised it was for DK not Musa they say they can’t do anything, total BS ofc 

Terrible customer service 

Edited by Bloodmyth

Yes i have tried multiple times to get refund but they keep denying it. So now i am waiting for pve server while informing others about my experiences. I suggest telling your story to everyone you can.

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Yes i have tried multiple times to get refund but they keep denying it. So now i am waiting for pve server while informing others about my experiences. I suggest telling your story to everyone you can.

You want a refund cause they don't have pve servers that doesn't deserve a refund... if you play a game more than a few hours you can't ask for a refund your case is totally different from theirs 

1 hour ago, Linxz said:

You want a refund cause they don't have pve servers that doesn't deserve a refund... if you play a game more than a few hours you can't ask for a refund your case is totally different from theirs 

I asked for refund based on what was delivered compared to what was advertised. No where did it ever say forced PvP. 

Update & "finale":

Ok, it seems my long story is finally coming to an end.

Sony decided to intervene and kindly offered to refund the cash (worth of 3000 pearls) I had to purchase in order to save my account previously.

In other words: It took some time, but unlike PA, Sony actually managed to save the day.

Well... what now? The entire ordeal left a bad taste in my mouth, I still don't trust PA, but I am going to try to find the motivation and give this game another try.

I logged in today (after being absent for months) and noticed a couple of items I had purchased additionally have become worthless, because they were only active / usable for a max of 15 days, but everything else seems normal.

@Sony: Thank you for taking the time in order to solve this case.

@PA: ....................................................................................

Cheers

Edited by Soniee2019
info
  • Like 2