Sign in to follow this  
ronson

Why are pets talents set to off by default?

Anyone know why? It seems very odd and just adds pointless steps. Surely if we pay for these things the talents should be active by default. Sick of enabling them multiple times a day or even not knowing they aren't on to begin with. 

Edited by ronson
Uu

5 hours ago, Linxz said:

Because that's how they were programmed 

Obviously,but that doesn't answer the question i asked as to "WHY" they do it....

Edited by ronson
j

Well for me it makes sense I don’t want the pet spending their energy marking resources such as nodes when I’m grinding

On 9/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, ronson said:

Anyone know why? It seems very odd and just adds pointless steps. Surely if we pay for these things the talents should be active by default. Sick of enabling them multiple times a day or even not knowing they aren't on to begin with. 

If I were to make an educated guess, having their talents on cause them to require food faster/more. That’s how it works if you set them to agile which affects how fast they pick up items.

• Like 1

Yup having talents on they get hungrier faster as does agile mode. Its a drawback for them to loot faster or mark things.

Edited by lonelysphinx
  • Like 1