Sign in to follow this  
CelestialArkitect

Node Wars

Hey; I used to play on PC, started playing on console. We had our node war session tonight, everything worked fine as it should, we were able to join the war. The problem however came when we were actually trying to participate in the war; 6 guilds were competing for our node, but none of those 6 were able to attack any of the other bases except for one. I personally discovered all 5 of the other bases, I personally attacked all 5 of the other bases and I was not the only one who did, but none of our attacks were registering the building and discovering the fort for the rest of the guild so that we could damage and destroy it. In the end we lost the node, because we couldn't do anything to the enemy's base while they're tearing ours apart. Any reasons as to why this happened?

There's a targeting bug on the bases. You can still damage them though, you just wont get hit markers.

7 hours ago, Aetheon said:

There's a targeting bug on the bases. You can still damage them though, you just wont get hit markers.

Even if it's not marking it for allies like it should be?

Edit: The only reason I mention it is because when 10 people hammer on a base for 20 minutes, the fort should have taken at least a little bit of damage.

Edited by CelestialArkitect
Added comment

The same thing happened with our guild, we are participating in all nodewar and so far only wasted time, today was 2 guilds vying for a node and only one of the guilds could hit the tower, how is this possible?

On the day they were 3 Guilds and none of the 3 could break all right, it was just no one won, but only one of the Guilds can break and the other is not too unfair.

This needs to be fixed urgently and review everyone who has gained node in this way.

Today once again besides not receiving money from the node we almost lost one of our nodes, thankfully the other Guild saw that it is not working and removed their fort.