Sign in to follow this  
Uh-Ok

lvl for pk?

So, I was under the impression that if your character was below 50 you could not be attacked and killed? I have a level 20 character I was afk running to increase breath and came back to her dead with the message "You were killed by" I won't list the name here. But you get the idea. Before I go lodging bad bug reports I thought I would ask to make sure I was not mistaken.

Thoughts?

I have been killed by them in the past when I got stuck on a fence or something, but they are usually hanging around when I return. This time was different.  I was in the middle of the road just a little ways away from Velia and the system said I was killed by a Character name. 

1 hour ago, Uh-Ok said:

I have been killed by them in the past when I got stuck on a fence or something, but they are usually hanging around when I return. This time was different.  I was in the middle of the road just a little ways away from Velia and the system said I was killed by a Character name. 

Maybe you were killed during a node war