DigitalDollyEh

OminousFlux [XBOX][NA] |Updated nov 25|

🎮OminousFlux [XBOX][NA] is recruiting Are you a brand new player coming to Black Desert Online and have ABSOLUTELY no idea what you are doing? Are you bored and wanting some people to grind with, or just party up and chit chat while farming? Looking to learn game mechanics or how to master a lifeskill? Then OminousFlux may be the right place for you. OminousFlux has very helpful and knowledgeable players WILLING to help any new player looking for a guild to call home!

🌗 PvE mature/casual guild (with optional defensive pvp training)

🌗To be a member of this guild, We ask that you be 18+, mature and respectful, and keep the toxicity levels to non existent.

🌗Experienced players to help guide you through bdo.

🌗 Weekly AND monthly guild events.

🌗 Active Discord channel, with a bdo exclusive guide bot.

🌗 We have 6/8 guild buffs maxed, will be maxing the rest, and then working on maxing the active buffs!

🌗 40+ members

🌗 We are not interested in merging INTO any guilds but will gladly accept any guilds wishing to merge with us, however we are mainly a PvE guild. ^_^ GT: DigitalDollyEh or A L C H E lVl Y for invites. https://discord.gg/tQQPxVX

Edited by DigitalDollyEh

** bump **

calling out any player looking for help with the game, or simply just want to be apart of a community that has strong communication skills and has experienced players willing to help ^_^ …. our discord is also lit! check us out 😎

*bump*

still looking for players! new and veteran. If you are currently solo and are interested in a guild that's pretty active both in-game and on discord then OminousFlux is the place for you. any player that is new to the game is encouraged to join, taking knowledgeable players as well as need need more members to help us learn these young cats a thing or two on how to bdo! 😜 

Perfect time to join our guild as we have a pretty decent amount of events planned for the next couple of months!!! Check us out.

https://discord.gg/tQQPxVX

Yo, what's up uhh, I'm really new to BDO - just downloaded the game not even a day ago. I'm interested in joining the guild, I'm honestly pretty bored of playing solo and kind of overwhelmed by .. just about everything. It'd be nice to have a group to grind out levels at various mobs, I heard that's an effective way to reach 56. 

My xbox gamertag is: Murkweed, I've been playing as a Dark Knight accepting just about any quest I can find lol.

:: bump ::

Still looking for new recruits … super laid back PvE guild, with some knowledgeable players that can help guide you through the game … with the coming holidays its the perfect time to get the game and join a guild, and not just any guild … join OUR guild. Daily guild quests, weekly guild events, xbox parties when the grind is just too boring to solo (everything is less boring when its not done in complete silence), and a very active discord. check us out!!! 😎

We still have space for anyone looking for a relaxed casual PvE guild. Come join the gang!

bump!

join our discord. Come check us out..

discord.gg/tQQPxVX

Edited by ALCHEMY

We still have some space left! Come be apart of one of Black Deserts most noob friendly pve guild out there, gain knowledge on the game, classes, lifeskills, you name it we have experience on it!!

come join one of Black Desert Online {Xbox One} most resourceful PvE guilds. Whether you are a new player coming to the game or a returning player, OminousFlux accepts all. With growing numbers, OF has several knowledgable players willing to train up those wishing to better their class. With over a dozen helpful guides ranging from: Establishing a worker empire, to Learning how to fail stack properly, OF even offers some PvP training for those wishing to progress further than level 49. Active discord channel with a helpful in house built resource bot. Come, be your true self ..... with OminousFlux!

www.discord.gg/tQQPxVX

Edited by ALCHEMY

we still have a few spots open, looking for newcomers, or anyone that's been playing solo and would like to experience the many pleasures of having a guild! 

hit us up @ discord.gg/tQQPxVX