Sign in to follow this  
Kermit

Is central market broken

I had set to buy some crystals and a liverto amulet pri on ps4 for quite sometime. They are hard to get I know that but only I was buying one ate pri, so far so good. Another person put on preorder and for some reason he got it first. I cannot buy anything I preord in the market anymore even if I'm the first preordering it and others can straight away. Is the preo rng aswell or is something wrong? 

On 9/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, Kermit said:

I had set to buy some crystals and a liverto amulet pri on ps4 for quite sometime. They are hard to get I know that but only I was buying one ate pri, so far so good. Another person put on preorder and for some reason he got it first. I cannot buy anything I preord in the market anymore even if I'm the first preordering it and others can straight away. Is the preo rng aswell or is something wrong? 

Data mining and tests of the new market on PC show that the order of preorder (sounds funny) gives only slightly higher chance of getting the item.

You may as well be 15th preorder and get the item first. It is, like everything, a little bit of rng.