UsaveU

what is knowledge manager use for?

when I go there it gives me an option to delete the knowledge of the monster I learn like A+  S. I need  know if i learn a monster D whont it keep goin up or do i need to forget the knowledge of the monster to try to get it in S

10 minutes ago, UsaveU said:

when I go there it gives me an option to delete the knowledge of the monster I learn like A+  S. I need  know if i learn a monster D whont it keep goin up or do i need to forget the knowledge of the monster to try to get it in S

That was part of the game on pc, prior to the upgrading knowledge system being added. Previously the only way to get higher grade knowledge for monsters you already had knowledge for, was to delete the knowledge and attack the monster again until you got a new grade. Or get all the knowledge for a topic, make a bookshelf, and read it to reroll the knowledge. However about 2 years ago on pc they introduced the upgraded knowledge system, which allows you to gain higher grade knowledge, simply by continuing to attack the mobs until you get better knowledge. Birds and glasses can help, as well as weenie and looney elixirs, available with the kama expansion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/6/2019 at 5:26 PM, AlreadyDead said:

That was part of the game on pc, prior to the upgrading knowledge system being added. Previously the only way to get higher grade knowledge for monsters you already had knowledge for, was to delete the knowledge and attack the monster again until you got a new grade. Or get all the knowledge for a topic, make a bookshelf, and read it to reroll the knowledge. However about 2 years ago on pc they introduced the upgraded knowledge system, which allows you to gain higher grade knowledge, simply by continuing to attack the mobs until you get better knowledge. Birds and glasses can help, as well as weenie and looney elixirs, available with the kama expansion.

can u tell me what the benfits of hige rank i know it make it esy to kill the monster the higer the ranks but eny other benefit like better loot

Edited by UsaveU

9 hours ago, UsaveU said:

can u tell me what the benfits of hige rank i know it make it esy to kill the monster the higer the ranks but eny other benefit like better loot

Click on the knowledge tab in game, then select "Ecology" You'll see a number at the top. That score is based on the varies grades of knowledge from the varies mobs. Higher grade, more points. Hit Y to show the full details on how much score you need for a higher item drop rate. This drop rate is universal, and not limited to the mobs with the higher knowledge.