Sign in to follow this  
Riukensei

Accuracy Recommendation For PS4

So I'm working on some ideas here. We are gonna be behind at least the next few weeks if not months. So a lot of guides state that you should have a good acc offhand regardless if you go full ap. However with the state we are in wouldnt people be just fine with 150+ accuracy till we get more boss gear and awakening gear?

Depends on your class...like sorc for example needs all the accuracy you can get.. ap offhand if you can get 2 decent red coral earrings. If not then use helric

You just have to add up the accuracy. You should have a good accuracy offhand, if not for now then for when boss gear is added since all the first boss gear you get will be heavily evasion based. Every class will need at least 300 accuracy, some will need much more (Sorc and Musa for example). Thats mostly for pvp, pve you can get away with much less, though there are mobs that have quite a bit of evasion. 

• Like 1

thanks.not looked yet(leveling new character) but i have TRI Yuria,full asulas and 15+ jubre on SORC.

Edited by ronson
l

22 hours ago, ronson said:

thanks.not looked yet(leveling new character) but i have TRI Yuria,full asulas and 15+ jubre on SORC.

I can tell you right now that isn't even close to what you need in PvP, also probably not enough for most PvE either to be honest. You really should level up a Helrick or at least slot some accuracy crystals in your gloves until you do.

3 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

I can tell you right now that isn't even close to what you need in PvP, also probably not enough for most PvE either to be honest. You really should level up a Helrick or at least slot some accuracy crystals in your gloves until you do.

Thanks. I'm 164 ap 180 dp. I'll start pushing for more accuracy then. 

On 9/7/2019 at 7:40 PM, Riukensei said:

So I'm working on some ideas here. We are gonna be behind at least the next few weeks if not months. So a lot of guides state that you should have a good acc offhand regardless if you go full ap. However with the state we are in wouldnt people be just fine with 150+ accuracy till we get more boss gear and awakening gear?

For PvE you want to cap yourself with Kzarka + 2 x precision gems, bhegs, make sure you have accuracy on all accessories (RCE not needed). This way you should be sitting around 300+ accuracy depending whether you will have TRI or TET kzarka and bhegs. This will be required if you plan to spend more time at Pila Ku Jail. These bastards require this much accuracy and preferably lvl 60. 

For PvP you need way more. Accuracy offhand will help a lot. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

As a sorc I personally have 240 accuracy atm. That's mostly just from asula and helric offhand couple with the accuracy on my mainhand