Sign in to follow this  
Sallatude

PS4 Horse Breeding Limit?

I've been leveling my tamed T3 horses to lvl 15 and beyond before breeding them but can't seem to get any breeding results other that a T3 Male foal. According to somethinglovely's breeding calculator is impossible. According to them these are the statistical possibilities for a T3 lvl15 Male and a T3 lvl15 Female horse:   3F(6%), 4M(24%), 4F(28%), 5M(24%), 5F(18%)

Am I missing something? Is there some kind of limit to breeding levels at this stage in the game on PS4? Are we waiting for some kind of expansion update that allows us to breed higher than T3?

Edited by Sallatude

Pretty sure Xbox had t7 from the start. We only recently got capturing t5 horse in the wild though. Before it was T3 max highest lvl to catch in the wild. You should be lvling your horses to at least 28 before breeding them.

The breeding rates are 12 as your multiplier they recently increased it for us on Xbox when they made t7 more easily obtainable. As a breeder I can confirm that the multiplier is 12 on xbox right now but it should be 9 for you guys.

Hey there,

yesterday i bred a T5 m lvl 29 with a T5 f lvl 30 and got

1. T5 m
2. T5 f
3. T6 m

In my conclusion, the breeding rate for PS4 has to be '9' as it is the only one with a T5 m possibility (and literally the worst roll) at those levels...
Is this accurate?

Edited by Skywood
dumb

Thanks everyone for your replies. After more research and input from you all I tried again with  T3 lvl 21 m with T3 lvl 21 f and got 3 T4 males. I'm now leveling a pair as I type this to at least level 28. It certainly isn't like it was when I played BDO on PC back in 2016

This should be in the PS4 forums not the Xbox forums. We have no clue what the stuff for the PS4 is here unless it is general knowledge (town names, where certain items drops, that sort of thing) 

I apologize. I really thought I was in the PS4 forums. With all the threads I read here I know I'm not the first one to post in the wrong platform forum

• Like 1