houx

Ps4's Future Is A Lie..Roadmap 2019 ?

I've been submitted a lot of comments about screen flickering,fps drops,map loadings and connection issues on ps4 but it seems none of them have been solved.I also PM gms on the game and got none feedback yet.We urgently need a major update in this Wednesday.Character optimization is not working well,when using skills,camera rotation goes backward simultaneously and most of time,landscapes and environments (npc,buildings etc.) look like pixel-is.I don't want to describe it as 'Potato Mod' but yes it is.People gone almost level 60 without awaken or desert and you say 'before all ,we want to give chances to players like they need do some quests,some grindings or do stuffs' ?? I watched all of your live streams about ps4 and both of your community managers don't seem to care ps4's much when they answering questions or talk about it.Pardon me but ,I don't want to see sorry messages or get free gifts,just ps4 major optimization with updates soon.

Regards...

• Sad 1

I can’t disagree about optimizations problems,yes there are much of them but we have to understand this game needs better system hardware than a console can offer so we have to live with that for now! There aren’t much that developers can do for this!

Also why roadmap 2019 should be a lie? Game released 2 weeks ago and already got an update and two new classes! There isn’t a reason to complain about!

• Like 1

I agree with optimization issues and whatnot however the game has just come out. Give them time to flesh it out. We also knew the awakening system wouldnt be put in for awhile. As a first time player i agree with this as it gives new players time to get to know how the classes work. However i do think it should be released soon because i have a lvl 57 ranger lvl 50 sorc an a lvl 54 dk and can see where awakening weapons and skills would be very helpful especially in mediah. As far as shinra and trent(CMs) go keep in mind this is their 2nd time doing this as they did pretty much the same streams for xbox and possibly even pc(dont know) so i wouldnt exactly say they dont care. I just think they r bored with the repetitiveness??

3 hours ago, GeorGram said:

I can’t disagree about optimizations problems,yes there are much of them but we have to understand this game needs better system hardware than a console can offer so we have to live with that for now! There aren’t much that developers can do for this!

Also why roadmap 2019 should be a lie? Game released 2 weeks ago and already got an update and two new classes! There isn’t a reason to complain about!

That's utter bs. Look at other games. This is just bad optimization and they could do alot. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

That's utter bs. Look at other games. This is just bad optimization and they could do alot. 

I’m not a developer to tell for sure if they can do a lot but you can’t compare a single player game with a MMO!!

2 hours ago, GeorGram said:

I’m not a developer to tell for sure if they can do a lot but you can’t compare a single player game with a MMO!!

see FFXIV as his prime example of flawless quality pretty graphics running with many many players on screen.

3 hours ago, ronson said:

see FFXIV as his prime example of flawless quality pretty graphics running with many many players on screen.

I had try ffxiv! Only the trial! Yea it has some better optimizing but it’s not an open world,it’s like instances all the game if I remember well! Also I remember in high population towns had also terrible FPS! For sure doesn’t have these glitches with npcs but overall bdo it’s better in every aspect of gameplay! Ffxiv has cartoonist graphics while bdo has realistic and more demanding!