Drestat

<Wisdom> [NA][PS4/Xbox] PVX | 500GS+

<Wisdom> is a PVX | Node Wars COMMUNITY consisting of level headed and positive individuals who enjoy helping and playing the game with others. We have a highly knowledgable leadership team, all guild skills mastered, Garmoth Guild World Boss every week, tree groups, very active discord and voice chats, daily missions $, scroll runs and a fun ranking system with a lot of advancement opportunities.

500 GS+, 18 or older, everyone must join Discord and be an active team player.

https://discord.gg/ys6eZvD

Edited by Drestat
pvx

Hey mate! make sure to join our discord. We can then coordinate when youre on so that I can send you the guild invite In-Game! Will look at my friend requests (I have many since I stream sometimes) and make sure to accept yours!

Hey there,

I've had BDO about a week, so very new player here.  I'm an Elder Scrolls Online transplant that focuses on PVP aspects but enjoys PVE as well.  I'm wondering if new players are welcome?

<Wisdom> is recruiting. 500GS, 18+, discord required. Come join a great group of individuals!