Kzaarka

WB Kzarka lag...

So, this is SHAMEFUL, fix it and compensate the players who, because of this bad service, they break very valuable crystals or lose the opportunity to get a Kzarka chest. Very disappointed with the service. Oh, and no, it's not my connection, I'm going with 1GB

This video is the evidence

Edited by Kzaarka
  • Sad 1

Agreed. Very bad. Also, this is why I don’t use gems. PS4 servers are not yet up to task to be reliable enough for gems.

8 hours ago, Kzaarka said:

So, this is SHAMEFUL, fix it and compensate the players who, because of this bad service, they break very valuable crystals or lose the opportunity to get a Kzarka chest. Very disappointed with the service. Oh, and no, it's not my connection, I'm going with 1GB

This video is the evidence

Simple fix. Go to your setting and bam the option to fix that lag is right there staring you in the face!!!! Like literally, it's the first option under optimization...

@Cinxer ok so, if the game is working wrong and there is a chance that a crystal will break, shouldn't I use it?  That is not my problem obviously.

@DynastyXCII oh my god .. it is obvious that if I take my time to create a post explaining my problem (and that of other users) it is because I consider everything that can be done to make the game work better.  Obviously I have this option enabled..

It is a band aid "fix", but as already stated: using the option to turn off other players as close as possible has given me an empty Kzarka room all the time.

Problem with this is the invisible player wall and rarely a dealyed attack lag. All in all, Kzarka is currently doable with minimal lag and has been for days on my end.

PS4 Pro, SSD, very good net provider and connection.

So yes, we do need heavy optimization for PS4. And yes, there is a small fix to it, but it is NOT a long term solution.

16 hours ago, Kzaarka said:

@Cinxer ok so, if the game is working wrong and there is a chance that a crystal will break, shouldn't I use it?  That is not my problem obviously.

@DynastyXCII oh my god .. it is obvious that if I take my time to create a post explaining my problem (and that of other users) it is because I consider everything that can be done to make the game work better.  Obviously I have this option enabled..

No it's not obvious. If you don't include certain things then people will start offering solutions, JUST IN CASE, you missed some things that could alleviate what you are noting.
Why? Well on this forum you have people reporting bugs such as not getting the Awakening quest and other things were readily known as not in this version of the game yet.

On 9/9/2019 at 5:42 AM, Kzaarka said:

It's actually not obvious at all. To you maybe because you know you, but unless you explain yourself better people will give solutions. Have you ever been on a forum before?