Sign in to follow this  
Linxz

Next update

Are we getting a new class this next update?? Getting real tired of waiting for the class I want to come out 

3 hours ago, Linxz said:

Are we getting a new class this next update?? Getting real tired of waiting for the class I want to come out 

Trent has said just now on Discord that it is a small update. Nothing crazy.

4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Trent has said just now on Discord that it is a small update. Nothing crazy.

Well now that's very disappointing 

42 minutes ago, Linxz said:

Well now that's very disappointing 

I doubt that any class is coming cause it would have been announced on Friday, like always. 

50 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I doubt that any class is coming cause it would have been announced on Friday, like always. 

Yea I know but I still had my Hopes up but now my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

11 minutes ago, Linxz said:

Yea I know but I still had my Hopes up but now my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Fantastic things coming before the end of the year so cheer up! 

This staggered class release to string people along is getting ridiculous. Just release the classes already! I’m like 5 minutes from quitting.... it’s a great game but I want to play a specific class and they are just dangling them. 

37 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

This staggered class release to string people along is getting ridiculous. Just release the classes already! I’m like 5 minutes from quitting.... it’s a great game but I want to play a specific class and they are just dangling them. 

After that stream.. I lost interest in this game first they say the classes will break the game (performance issues) which is a lie they thought on the spot and then they say t8 horses are not in the game cause they're too fast for the game BUT they didn't have problems saying they were in the game already a few weeks back... okay cool yeah okay

On 9/9/2019 at 7:52 AM, Nimrod said:

Bdo is a marathon not a race. Even for the devs

Aint this the truth. 

On 9/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, Linxz said:

After that stream.. I lost interest in this game first they say the classes will break the game (performance issues) which is a lie they thought on the spot and then they say t8 horses are not in the game cause they're too fast for the game BUT they didn't have problems saying they were in the game already a few weeks back... okay cool yeah okay

Should players be compensated for the error?  Most definately.  I think the issue with the T8s is that there was a break in the communication line.  It almost seems like the gms and people that provide us information don't have a direct line of communication to the ones up top pulling strings and making decisions. 

Honestly a good way to kill time is getting borderlands 3. its what some people r doing including me

2 hours ago, x22 said:

Honestly a good way to kill time is getting borderlands 3. its what some people r doing including me

Kill time? What you mean? The best way to kill time is to grind more gahaz or basi! 💪