I am already aware of what armor and weapons I should be running but I'm at 198ap awk.192 and do is 267 I have the duo seraps necklace and schultz belt. What should I be considering on using for my rings and necklace? I was thinking crescent rings and witches earrings but I want to add dp as well as ap I'm a level 59 striker about to be 60 so I will be getting some skill upgrades 😁😆

1 hour ago, q Hephaestus p said:

I am already aware of what armor and weapons I should be running but I'm at 198ap awk.192 and do is 267 I have the duo seraps necklace and schultz belt. What should I be considering on using for my rings and necklace? I was thinking crescent rings and witches earrings but I want to add dp as well as ap I'm a level 59 striker about to be 60 so I will be getting some skill upgrades 😁😆

If you are not building DP or eva build (which I doubt you are) then I don't recommend hybrid accessories. 

Go TRI crescent and capotia ring (61 reward)

TRI serap/DUO ogre or TRI ogre if you can afford one 

TRI witch's till you can afford TRI tungrads.

TRI basi 

All these are expensive so it will take a while but you should aim at those after you TET your weapons, especially dandy...not before. 

For DP you want boss gear, at least TRI. 

2 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

If you are not building DP or eva build (which I doubt you are) then I don't recommend hybrid accessories. 

Go TRI crescent and capotia ring (61 reward)

TRI serap/DUO ogre or TRI ogre if you can afford one 

TRI witch's till you can afford TRI tungrads.

TRI basi 

All these are expensive so it will take a while but you should aim at those after you TET your weapons, especially dandy...not before. 

For DP you want boss gear, at least TRI. 

Alright thank you I can afford those and tungrad will be a good thing to add, thanks man 😁