Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lunvee

Central Market

Recommended Posts

Some of the prices of the central market are blocked. Grunil, liverto, kazarka and much more don't goes up. 

I'm doing failstacks with grunil becouse they are 120.000 in central market, liverto is 8.2m worth with lots of preordrs and price don't rise, got 2 liverto on the bank but don't want to sell then at such luw price. 

Any clue abaut when this items will be unblocked? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lunvee said:

Some of the prices of the central market are blocked. Grunil, liverto, kazarka and much more don't goes up. 

I'm doing failstacks with grunil becouse they are 120.000 in central market, liverto is 8.2m worth with lots of preordrs and price don't rise, got 2 liverto on the bank but don't want to sell then at such luw price. 

Any clue abaut when this items will be unblocked? 

The price raises when demand is so high people buy an item at max price BUT the price can only go up so much. For example, +0 dandelion weapon cannot exceed max price of 259m  and when karanda launched on Xbox the first one sold for about 80-90m silver.  The price for liverto is not going up because there are no livertos being sold. 

Whenever someone buys a max priced item its price will gradually increase up to the highest price for particular item (I don't know what it is for liverto). It's the same the other way around. The more people sell below recommended price the lower the price bracket drops. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Lunvee said:

Some of the prices of the central market are blocked. Grunil, liverto, kazarka and much more don't goes up. 

I'm doing failstacks with grunil becouse they are 120.000 in central market, liverto is 8.2m worth with lots of preordrs and price don't rise, got 2 liverto on the bank but don't want to sell then at such luw price. 

Any clue abaut when this items will be unblocked? 

It start rapidly changing at yesterday so i think there was some backend problem with central market...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gemoglobin said:

It start rapidly changing at yesterday so i think there was some backend problem with central market...

There isn't any issues with the central market. It's literally basic economy.  Supply and demand 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rmrj88 said:

There isn't any issues with the central market. It's literally basic economy.  Supply and demand 

For people here everything is a bug. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...