Sign in to follow this  
Lunvee

Central Market

Some of the prices of the central market are blocked. Grunil, liverto, kazarka and much more don't goes up. 

I'm doing failstacks with grunil becouse they are 120.000 in central market, liverto is 8.2m worth with lots of preordrs and price don't rise, got 2 liverto on the bank but don't want to sell then at such luw price. 

Any clue abaut when this items will be unblocked? 

31 minutes ago, Lunvee said:

Some of the prices of the central market are blocked. Grunil, liverto, kazarka and much more don't goes up. 

I'm doing failstacks with grunil becouse they are 120.000 in central market, liverto is 8.2m worth with lots of preordrs and price don't rise, got 2 liverto on the bank but don't want to sell then at such luw price. 

The price raises when demand is so high people buy an item at max price BUT the price can only go up so much. For example, +0 dandelion weapon cannot exceed max price of 259m  and when karanda launched on Xbox the first one sold for about 80-90m silver.  The price for liverto is not going up because there are no livertos being sold. 

Whenever someone buys a max priced item its price will gradually increase up to the highest price for particular item (I don't know what it is for liverto). It's the same the other way around. The more people sell below recommended price the lower the price bracket drops. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

23 hours ago, Lunvee said:

It start rapidly changing at yesterday so i think there was some backend problem with central market...

8 hours ago, Gemoglobin said:

It start rapidly changing at yesterday so i think there was some backend problem with central market...

There isn't any issues with the central market. It's literally basic economy.  Supply and demand 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Rmrj88 said:

There isn't any issues with the central market. It's literally basic economy.  Supply and demand 

For people here everything is a bug. 

• Like 1