Sign in to follow this  
Tyraelmx

Kzarka, the God of Laaaaaag.

So, I was able to hunt down every single kzarka with my witch which is lvl 59 with 180ap and a tet Kalis staff. 

Only got bs so far. I mean it's not like I expect something to drop but I'd really appreciate to get the chance to do damage. 

The server lags are ridiculous. My heals don't give Hp, my mana leech doesn't give mana and all of a sudden, my blizzard just gets 1 min cool down, without actually casting the spell. 

Sometimes I'll just get glitched under the floor when kzarka hits me because I'm lag ported back in after skill porting out of his aoe.

In all seriousness, I love the game and it's pretty much fun besides the bad fps and bad optimization. I already got 120hrs of actively playing and still loving it.

But them servers have to be fixed. We need server that are able to not lag like feck as soon as a world boss spawns. 

Besides that I just got one thing left to ask:

How the love are you supposed to pvp if you cannot see enemies skills! Is it a bird? NO! Is it a plane? NO! IT'S A METEOR OUT OF NOWHERE! 

I get the same issue, I'll be teleporting around with my sorc and I'll be swinging directly at him and be hitting nothing. Not to mention the random moments when my screen freezes and I end up dead.

Lags and low fps are different things. The game just broken and very bad optimized.

Edited by Asahiage

1 hour ago, Aetheon said:

You can't go past TRI right now

Meant tri. But you can go higher? I think I saw a message telling someone got pen? 

The other day I did the kzarka battle with a buddy. He died towards the end of the fight, used a teat to revive but got glitched in a state where he was dead but in a way alive. he couldnt move at all, lost the drop, hat to close the app... it was a mess. The boss fight, overall, was a lagfest.