Skywood

"You cannot gather any more"

Guild buff +3
Food +1
Gathering clothes (reward) +1
Inventory: free
Tool: not broken
No guild quest active

Issue: Everytime i gather any resource, the game lags for a second and a system text appears: "You cannot gather any more", although i am gathering items

When i take off the gathering clothes and wear anything else, the system message will not occur.

Reproduction of the bug positive after re log multiple times and server switches.

Happened again with silver embroidered gatherer's clothes +1

I am at Gathering lvl 4 (3 from guild, 1 from food) and as soon as i wear gatherer's clothes (reward or silver ones) and gather anything, it will trigger the system notification: "You cannot gather any more".

On 9/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, Skywood said:

Issue: Everytime i gather any resource, the game lags for a second and a system text appears: "You cannot gather any more", although i am gathering items

The reason you're getting this message is because of the lag. You are gathering at a fast rate and when the game lags you complete the gathering but when it catches back up you finish the gathering again. The gathering was already completed so it says "You cannot gather any more". Essentially it's completing the gathering twice. Don't worry it's not draining energy twice.

• Thanks 1